[Unanswered]  BURST - What's the best set to buy?

Hi,

I'm an collector of plastic gen beyblades and have been wanting to get into burst.  My goal is for fun battles with friends and collecting.

I'm looking for a competitive stadium and a couple bey's to play with.  Preferably I would like to purchase this as a set, but I'm not opposed to purchasing separately. 

Lastly, I am located in USA and have seen Beyblade stadium + 2 beys sets at local stores.  Not sure if that's the best place to purchase.

Thank you!

The one set I found which looks like what I want is:
Beyblade Burst B-136 Beyblade GT Battle Set - Can I do better?
I don't think you will be able to get too good beys just by getting a set but if you want a set, here are some recomendations:
B-136 GT Battle Set
Hasbro Collision Cross Battle Set
Hasbro Ultimate Tournament Collection
If you want to get beys and stadiums by them self (I think is a better option competitive wise):
B-142 Judgement Joker.00T.Tr
B-139 Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs
B-144 Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp' (Not yet released but will soon)
That's all I can think of.
I recommend getting these beys:
Geist Fafnir 8 absorb Takaratomy
Arc Balkesh hazard b3 Hasbro
Hazard kerbues k3 destruct Hasbro
Drain Fafnir f3 TakaraTomy
Boom kalzar k3 Hasbro
bloody longinus l4 Takaratomy
and a Hasbro Ultimate Tournament Collection beystadium.
Smile And that's all I recommend for powerful good starter beys.
Hope you enjoy.Smile
If you are interested in a set i recommend the Cho-Z Customize Set It comes with 4 beys and 2 launchers(i think) you have to buy a stadium separate but i recommend the classic TT stadium.
Cho-Z Customize set does not come with any launchers, unfortunately
Two good sets that will provide lots of beys and good parts in only a few purchases would be the Cho-Z Customize Set (about $55) and the God Customize set (about $45). You’d have 8 beys and a bunch of good parts to mix & match. Neither set comes with a launcher but you could add in a a nice LR TT launcher for about $9. If you’re not too particular you could grab a cheap Hasbro blue Slingshock Stadium for like $7 at Target/Walmart to start with as well. Not a bad set up to start.
about the stadium i recomend this one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...ll-Limited. and about the competitive beys, i recomend cho-z achilles and valkyrie or zwei loginus and ace/gran/rock dragon or wizard fafnir, i made combos for the last ones if you check can help in your decision.

or you can brought hasbro's orichalcum and tomy's sprigan requiem

cho-z achilles is also a good option 'cause it comes with tomy's lr string launcher.