[Answered]  Armed for spin stealing

Has anyone  trued armed for spin stealing i think it might have good LAD
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Has anyone  trued armed for spin stealing i think it might have good LAD

Armed at this point is too light, also, you don't wanna risk scraping. If you really want to use a non-Core disc for spin steal, Spread or Yell are the main options.
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Has anyone  trued armed for spin stealing i think it might have good LAD

Armed at this point is too light, also, you don't wanna risk scraping. If you really want to use a non-Core disc for spin steal, Spread or Yell are the main options.
Umm spread isnt good for spin stealing it isnt wide enough for dF. Polish is right now the best disk fpr spin equalizing and armed has a similar shape to it also scraping doesnt do much damage too spin stealers since they steal spin
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:05 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  12:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Armed at this point is too light, also, you don't wanna risk scraping. If you really want to use a non-Core disc for spin steal, Spread or Yell are the main options.
Umm spread isnt good for spin stealing it isnt wide enough for dF. Polish is right now the best disk fpr spin equalizing and armed has a similar shape to it also scraping doesnt do much damage too spin stealers since they steal spin

Do you even know how spin stealing works? If it scrapes it loses spin faster and can't steal spin.
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:05 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Umm spread isnt good for spin stealing it isnt wide enough for dF. Polish is right now the best disk fpr spin equalizing and armed has a similar shape to it also scraping doesnt do much damage too spin stealers since they steal spin

Do you even know how spin stealing works? If it scrapes it loses spin faster and can't steal spin.

Which is why Spin stealers Use Atomic to prevent scraping in the first place. High LAD Disks are used just to increase chances of win by Spin Finish
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Do you even know how spin stealing works? If it scrapes it loses spin faster and can't steal spin.

Which is why Spin stealers Use Atomic to prevent scraping in the first place. High LAD Disks are used just to increase chances of win by Spin Finish

So Glaive and Atomic would be better.
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:22 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Which is why Spin stealers Use Atomic to prevent scraping in the first place. High LAD Disks are used just to increase chances of win by Spin Finish

So Glaive and Atomic would be better.

Well Polish has More LAD than Glaive but its light weight makes it vulnerable to Knock-Outs

Bearing could work but then the combination would easily lose to left spin attack
I did tried Armed and its ok but I didn't found it to have that great LAD. Atleast anything more then Polish. Even when you don't have polish then too Down would be better. Also BTW low weight of arm might make it spin steal well but it might not retain spin as well and heavier the bey is you have more chances of bursting opponent too so other heavier disk could be more safer against something like mG
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:05 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Umm spread isnt good for spin stealing it isnt wide enough for dF. Polish is right now the best disk fpr spin equalizing and armed has a similar shape to it also scraping doesnt do much damage too spin stealers since they steal spin

I probably know more than u .armed's scraping problem isnt that severe.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I did tried Armed and its ok but I didn't found it to have that great LAD. Atleast anything more then Polish. Even when you don't have polish then too Down would be better. Also BTW low weight of arm might make it spin steal well but it might not retain spin as well and heavier the bey is you have more chances of bursting opponent too so other heavier disk could be more safer against something like mG
Now thats the answer i was looking for thanks
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:11 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  4:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Do you even know how spin stealing works? If it scrapes it loses spin faster and can't steal spin.
I probably know more than u .armed's scraping problem isnt that severe.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I did tried Armed and its ok but I didn't found it to have that great LAD. Atleast anything more then Polish. Even when you don't have polish then too Down would be better. Also BTW low weight of arm might make it spin steal well but it might not retain spin as well and heavier the bey is you have more chances of bursting opponent too so other heavier disk could be more safer against something like mG

If it has a scraping problem at all, it's outclassed for Spin Steal. Furthermore, Armed is too light so it would be pushed around much easier.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:16 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:11 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I probably know more than u .armed's scraping problem isnt that severe.

If it has a scraping problem at all, it's outclassed for Spin Steal. Furthermore, Armed is too light so it would be pushed around much easier.

Scraping really can be problem but we are taking about LAD. Bey's ability to roll or spin steal even after its precession ends or it falls over. If a part can make bey get back to precession or have few extra rotation after falling over it can be really useful in spin stealing as even 1 rotation can give you win in WBO tournaments
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:16 PM)dt1000 Wrote: If it has a scraping problem at all, it's outclassed for Spin Steal. Furthermore, Armed is too light so it would be pushed around much easier.

Scraping really can be problem but we are taking about LAD. Bey's ability to roll or spin steal even after its precession ends or it falls over. If a part can make bey get back to precession or have few extra rotation after falling over it can be really useful in spin stealing as even 1 rotation can give you win in WBO tournaments
You'd still have to be heavy or attack types could KO you.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:28 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Scraping really can be problem but we are taking about LAD. Bey's ability to roll or spin steal even after its precession ends or it falls over. If a part can make bey get back to precession or have few extra rotation after falling over it can be really useful in spin stealing as even 1 rotation can give you win in WBO tournaments

the main goal of a spin stealer is to outspin defense and stamina types
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:28 PM)dt1000 Wrote: You'd still have to be heavy or attack types could KO you.

the main goal of a spin stealer is to outspin defense and stamina types
No, the main goal is to outspin all types. If it can be knocked out and that can be prevented while building it, why not?
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:28 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Scraping really can be problem but we are taking about LAD. Bey's ability to roll or spin steal even after its precession ends or it falls over. If a part can make bey get back to precession or have few extra rotation after falling over it can be really useful in spin stealing as even 1 rotation can give you win in WBO tournaments

No doubts about that. But in this case we are discussing about spin stealing ability of Armed which Rebel Blader asked about
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:43 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: the main goal of a spin stealer is to outspin defense and stamina types
No, the main goal is to outspin all types. If it can be knocked out and that can be prevented while building it, why not?
Well theres only one true spin stealer combo that is quite dominant for some time and can outspin almost all current meta stamina/defense combos df p at and df p at is quite weak against attack
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  6:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote: No, the main goal is to outspin all types. If it can be knocked out and that can be prevented while building it, why not?
Well theres only one true spin stealer combo that is quite dominant for some time and can outspin almost all current meta stamina/defense combos df p at and df p at is quite weak against attack

When weak launched, dF P At can still defeat attack types almost guarrenteed.
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:12 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Well theres only one true spin stealer combo that is quite dominant for some time and can outspin almost all current meta stamina/defense combos df p at and df p at is quite weak against attack

When weak launched, dF P At can still defeat attack types almost guarrenteed.

it doesnt its too light.dnt beleive me then try it urself.
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:32 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:12 PM)dt1000 Wrote: When weak launched, dF P At can still defeat attack types almost guarrenteed.

it doesnt its too light.dnt beleive me then try it urself.

Don't have polish or atomic. Try 7Glaive instead, then it works.
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:32 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: it doesnt its too light.dnt beleive me then try it urself.

Don't have polish or atomic. Try 7Glaive instead, then it works.

Heres the thing:
dF polish at beats every right spin stamina/defense  and loses to attack while the 4/7 glaive variant performs exactly opposite way
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Don't have polish or atomic. Try 7Glaive instead, then it works.

Heres the thing:
dF polish at beats every right spin stamina/defense  and loses to attack while the 4/7 glaive variant performs exactly opposite way

What about 2G or 8G?
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:23 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Heres the thing:

What about 2G or 8G?

Same as 4/7g 8g just bursts more
the only problem with 4/7G IMO is that it takes more force to keep the spin going, as more mass equals more force for the greater acceleration...

but idk much about bey-physics or the meta too well, just a frame of general knowledge about what is more usable...and polish is kinda light, but usable against certain types of combos...
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: the only problem with 4/7G IMO is that it takes more force to keep the spin going, as more mass equals more force for the greater acceleration...

but idk much about bey-physics or the meta too well, just a frame of general knowledge about what is more usable...and polish is kinda light, but usable against certain types of combos...
Thats not the problem the problem  is that most of the other right spin combos also use 4g/7g at setup whuch gives them equal  LAD to dF and since dF has rubber on the layer and the other combos have plastic they are able to get one more rotation than dF combo
(Dec. 06, 2017  2:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: the only problem with 4/7G IMO is that it takes more force to keep the spin going, as more mass equals more force for the greater acceleration...

Well the goal of a defense/stamina bey usually isn't to accelerate. Since its heavier it can retain spin better and keep better balance.