[Unanswered]  Are these any good?

So My 6 y old son has become obsessed with beyblades and I’m trying to support his hobby. I found these at five below today. He doesnt have any defense or balance types yet so I just bought all 3. 
I tried to link the photo but failed so here’s the names:
Nepstrius N2
Anubion A2
Evipero
Should I keep all of them or which should I return?
The A2 is good. Orbit is very good for Hasbro Burst Classic. Evipero is a Defense Type and N2 is balance but not very good. N2 isn’t very good but Zephyr has some use. I would keep all of them to start a collection and for more parts

(Apr. 21, 2019  12:48 AM)Ezra2012 Wrote: So My 6 y old son has become obsessed with beyblades and I’m trying to support his hobby. I found these at five below today. He doesnt have any defense or balance types yet so I just bought all 3. 
Nepstrius N2
Anubion A2
Evipero

Also I should add that A2s stock combo is decent
(Apr. 21, 2019  12:48 AM)Ezra2012 Wrote: So My 6 y old son has become obsessed with beyblades and I’m trying to support his hobby. I found these at five below today. He doesnt have any defense or balance types yet so I just bought all 3. 
Nepstrius N2
Anubion A2
Evipero

Evipero is good for defense, and it’s Disc is called Wing, and it’s driver is Needle. Wing is really bad, but Needle is pretty good for Mobile Defense.

Nepstrius N2 has the Vertical Disc and the Zephyr Driver. Nepstrius N2 and Vertical suck, but Zephyr is a decent/good attack driver.

Anubion A2 comes with Yell and Orbit. Yell is probably the best of your discs, but it’s still outclassed by other parts. Orbit is pretty solid for defense and stamina.

Logically, your best combos are:

Attack: Evipero Yell Zephyr
Defense: Evipero Yell Needle/Orbit
Stamina: Anubion A2 Yell Orbit
Balance: Anubion A2 Yell Needle/Zephyr
Anubion is awsome since im pretty sure that no other bey comes with the orbit driver. Which kind of sucks since Wyvern is supposed to have it and yet they put massive on it. Plus its pretty much a drain counter for beys like Fafnir that spin steal. Nepstrious is pretty good. That comes with Zephyr, right? If not its still pretty good. As for Everprio... Its a pre-dual layer bey. It doesnt stand a chance against the others unless you found that one in a million special Everprio XD
Thank you for supporting your child's hobby. I realize it can get kind of pricey, but if you just have Hasbro beys like these, then your child will still be decently tournament competitive at Burst Classic tournaments, should you decide to attend.

If you ever see Balkesh B3 or Caynox C3 at a Target or Walmart, get them. Save it for a birthday or holiday if you want. Good parts. Achilles A4? Get it.

I would keep all 3 of the beys you bought today. They're not that easy to find anymore.
These beys are pretty rare, so I would keep them. Competitive-wise, look out for the SWITCHSTRIKE beys and avoid SLINGSHOCK beys. If you aren't worried about competitiveness, however, go get some Slingshock beys. They are really fun to use.
Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)
Nepstrius N2
Anubion A2
Evipero
If you’re into competitive blading in the future orbit is one part that is generally useable. As a casual blader (which I’m guessing you are), just buy what you think looks cool.
This thread is super funny to me because I literally just came back to this forum after 8 years of absence because I work at five below and bought some of those same beyblades. Guess all the stores got the same ones lol. I'd say since they're so cheap they're good to start, idk how competitive they are but it's super cool that you're supporting your sons hobby.
(Apr. 21, 2019  12:56 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
Nepstrius N2
Anubion A2
Evipero

Evipero is good for defense, and it’s Disc is called Wing, and it’s driver is Needle. Wing is really bad, but Needle is pretty good for Mobile Defense.

Nepstrius N2 has the Vertical Disc and the Zephyr Driver. Nepstrius N2 and Vertical suck, but Zephyr is a decent/good attack driver.

Anubion A2 comes with Yell and Orbit. Yell is probably the best of your discs, but it’s still outclassed by other parts. Orbit is pretty solid for defense and stamina.

Logically, your best combos are:

Attack: Evipero Yell Zephyr
Defense: Evipero Yell Needle/Orbit
Stamina: Anubion A2 Yell Orbit
Balance: Anubion A2 Yell Needle/Zephyr

I appreciate your thorough response! I’m learning so much from you guys.

(Apr. 21, 2019  5:17 AM)sushiblade99 Wrote: This thread is super funny to me because I literally just came back to this forum after 8 years of absence because I work at five below and bought some of those same beyblades. Guess all the stores got the same ones lol. I'd say since they're so cheap they're good to start, idk how competitive they are but it's super cool that you're supporting your sons hobby.

I’ve been learning all I can to help my son and I’ve seen how expensive they can get so $5 each seemed like a steal. Couldn’t turn that down.

(Apr. 21, 2019  2:41 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: These beys are pretty rare, so I would keep them. Competitive-wise, look out for the SWITCHSTRIKE beys and avoid SLINGSHOCK beys. If you aren't worried about competitiveness, however, go get some Slingshock beys. They are really fun to use.

Great! That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Mainly looking for the switch strike. He has a few sling shock though because his grandma got him the stadium set with the rails.

(Apr. 21, 2019  1:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Thank you for supporting your child's hobby. I realize it can get kind of pricey, but if you just have Hasbro beys like these, then your child will still be decently tournament competitive at Burst Classic tournaments, should you decide to attend.

If you ever see Balkesh B3 or Caynox C3 at a Target or Walmart, get them. Save it for a birthday or holiday if you want. Good parts. Achilles A4? Get it.

I would keep all 3 of the beys you bought today. They're not that easy to find anymore.

Thank you! I’m just glad he found something he is thoroughly into.