[Unanswered]  Are Beyblade designs copyrighted?

Hi, I was wondering if Beyblade designs are copyrighted. For example, if I decided to sell a shirt with the Pegasus facebolt symbol, would I get in trouble for that?
Seeing as Young Toys in Korea (they work with Takara Tomy) can't use Metal Fight Beyblade and some plastic gen names like Pegasus , L-Drago and Wolborg (Sleipnir, Leviathan, Hound Dog) since they don't own the "rights" to them, I'd say yes, the designs are copyrighted.
There are lots of unlicensed t-shirt sellers online. So it seems pretty common. Having said that, it’s still probably not allowed.
I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed... Uncertain
It's definitely not legal, the facebolt designs are the property of Takara Tomy. Hasbro or Youngtoys or other legal distributors could probably get away with it if they had permission. But you? You're just rolling the dice and hoping you don't get caught if you try to sell shirts with that design.

See the WBO's logo? And the characters on the main site? That's right, original content, not using any TT owned properties. Can't get sued if you don't take and profit without getting permission.
The reality of it is, there's nothing they can do to stop you. If you're planning on selling them, all you'd have to do is sell it under a slightly different name. Neither Takara or Hasbro can stop other companies from making essentially pixel perfect replicas of things such as Optimus Prime, as long as it's sold under a different name. 3rd party companies figured this out long ago.
Thanks for the answers guys

(Mar. 23, 2020  1:41 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Seeing as Young Toys in Korea (they work with Takara Tomy) can't use Metal Fight Beyblade and some plastic gen names like Pegasus , L-Drago and Wolborg (Sleipnir, Leviathan, Hound Dog) since they don't own the "rights" to them, I'd say yes, the designs are copyrighted.

(Mar. 23, 2020  1:57 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: There are lots of unlicensed t-shirt sellers online. So it seems pretty common. Having said that, it’s still probably not allowed.

(Mar. 23, 2020  4:01 AM)beybread Wrote: I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed... Uncertain

(Mar. 23, 2020  4:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's definitely not legal, the facebolt designs are the property of Takara Tomy. Hasbro or Youngtoys or other legal distributors could probably get away with it if they had permission. But you? You're just rolling the dice and hoping you don't get caught if you try to sell shirts with that design.

See the WBO's logo? And the characters on the main site? That's right, original content, not using any TT owned properties. Can't get sued if you don't take and profit without getting permission.

(Mar. 23, 2020  4:08 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: The reality of it is, there's nothing they can do to stop you. If you're planning on selling them, all you'd have to do is sell it under a slightly different name. Neither Takara or Hasbro can stop other companies from making essentially pixel perfect replicas of things such as Optimus Prime, as long as it's sold under a different name. 3rd party companies figured this out long ago.

Would I be allowed to sell a tshirt with a Beyblade design if I slightly changed the design? If so, by how much would I have to change it?
I am facepalming so hard right now.
(Mar. 30, 2020  1:28 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I am facepalming so hard right now.

Why? I am genuinely asking, because I do not know how copyrighting works. That's the point of asking right? 

Sorry if the question is dumb though, I do not know everything.

EDIT: Nevermind I looked it up. Again, I am so sorry for merely asking a question.