[Unanswered]  DELETED

So I have watched all of the first Beyblade series and I am in the middle of Evolution. From the show, they tilt it at different angles, run and jump before launch, and a few other things. Obviously a lot of stuff from the show isn't in real Beyblade, but I was wondering if this was. Could I please get some answers?
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I have watched all of the first Beyblade series and I am in the middle of Evolution. From the show, they tilt it at different angles, run and jump before launch, and a few other things. Obviously a lot of stuff from the show isn't in real Beyblade, but I was wondering if this was. Could I please get some answers?

A. Of course there are different strategies that you can use. Gatayaki, sliding shoot, etc. It really depends what you want.
B. This should be in the beyblade hobby q & a forum.
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:24 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I have watched all of the first Beyblade series and I am in the middle of Evolution. From the show, they tilt it at different angles, run and jump before launch, and a few other things. Obviously a lot of stuff from the show isn't in real Beyblade, but I was wondering if this was. Could I please get some answers?

A. Of course there are different strategies that you can use. Gatayaki, sliding shoot, etc. It really depends what you want.

So first, could you please specify on that?
Second, I put it in this form because I think it belongs here
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:32 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:24 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: A. Of course there are different strategies that you can use. Gatayaki, sliding shoot, etc. It really depends what you want.

So first, could you please specify on that?
Second, I put it in this form because I think it belongs here

Probably the most common anime to irl thing would be the Sliding Shoot, aka Valt's Rush Shoot. The titled launcher gives that flower pattern that attack types love, especially since it allows them to destroy juicy defense and stamina types that stay in the center.
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:22 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I have watched all of the first Beyblade series and I am in the middle of Evolution. From the show, they tilt it at different angles, run and jump before launch, and a few other things. Obviously a lot of stuff from the show isn't in real Beyblade, but I was wondering if this was. Could I please get some answers?

yes it is real