[Unanswered]  Archer Hercules can't burst

My Archer Hercules can't burst, I've tried every competitive combo against it. And I think it's defective, is there a chance I got a crappy mold? He bursts much more in this videos.
Even if it IS defective, you are lucky. Plus, there are a lot of factors in those battles that cause bursts
What combos are you using, some combos have worse burst rates then others.

Archer is an great bey, and has some good teeth, and if you cant get beys to burst it, maybe the bey battling it is just not good against Archer.

If it IS defective, then that could be a problem, and I don't know what to do about that.
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:26 PM)brandbrick Wrote: What combos are you using against it?

WV 0.Bump Xteme/Jolt/Destroy.
Z Achilles 0.Bump Xteme/Jolt/Destroy.
Twin Nemesis 0.Bump Xteme/Jolt/Destroy.
Beat Kukulcan 0.Bump Xteme/Jolt/Destroy.
Noctemis N3 stock.
Winning Valkyrie stock.
Hell, I've managed to burst stock Revive Phoenix with my stock Winning Valkyrie, I have Hercules for a month never managed to burst it.

(Aug. 18, 2018  11:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Even if it IS defective, you are lucky. Plus, there are a lot of factors in those battles that cause bursts

It's no fun when they don't burst. I also had a NL who couldn't burst, and I gave it away. I also bought 3 Twin Nemesis and got 2 defective Ultimate Reboot drivers. Thw good one had the same performance as the corocoro reboot.
Have you checked the mold of it?
(Aug. 19, 2018  11:45 AM)Z3t.i Wrote: Have you checked the mold of it?

No, how can I check it?
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  11:45 AM)Z3t.i Wrote: Have you checked the mold of it?

No, how can I check it?

You flip the layer over, and you will find the level chip slot. So, by looking somewhere around that, (For my Hell Salamander, it was the top left corner) you'll find the mold. For example, my Hell Salamander has the mold of A3. So, good luck!
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:12 PM)Z3t.i Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, how can I check it?

You flip the layer over, and you will find the level chip slot. So, by looking somewhere around that, (For my Hell Salamander, it was the top left corner) you'll find the mold. For example, my Hell Salamander has the mold of A3. So, good luck!

The mold is A2 what does that mean?
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:12 PM)Z3t.i Wrote: You flip the layer over, and you will find the level chip slot. So, by looking somewhere around that, (For my Hell Salamander, it was the top left corner) you'll find the mold. For example, my Hell Salamander has the mold of A3. So, good luck!

The mold is A2 what does that mean?

A2 is a very tight mood I’m pretty sure, but I think A1 is tighter.

Also, the combos you’re using are fine, I think if you keep going aH will eventually burst especially against wV, but keep in mind, aH is dominating competitively, so that could be a reason why.
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:37 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: The mold is A2 what does that mean?

A2 is a very tight mood I’m pretty sure, but I think A1 is tighter.

Also, the combos you’re using are fine, I think if you keep going aH will eventually burst especially against wV, but keep in mind, aH is dominating competitively, so that could be a reason why.

Ok, so what is the real Archer Hercules? You know the one who is the legit mold.
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:37 PM)brandbrick Wrote: A2 is a very tight mood I’m pretty sure, but I think A1 is tighter.

Ok, so what is the real Archer Hercules? You know the one who is the legit mold.

I don’t know sadly
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, so what is the real Archer Hercules? You know the one who is the legit mold.

I don’t know sadly

How many molds are there?
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I don’t know sadly

How many molds are there?

A1 , A2 , A3 , A4  ( Molds name )
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:09 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: How many molds are there?

A1 , A2 , A3 , A4  ( Molds name )
Which one is the weakest?
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:09 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:  A1 , A2 , A3 , A4  ( Molds name )
Which one is the weakest?

A4
(Aug. 20, 2018  1:01 PM)Z3t.i Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is the weakest?

A4
Is this the real Archer Hercules? The legit mold.
A2 aH is looooose, there's no resistance at all. The combo aH/7/Et was easily bursted by my gold wV/4v/x. I have it and feel disappointed by aH mold A2.
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:36 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: A2 aH is looooose, there's no resistance at all. The combo aH/7/Et was easily bursted by my gold wV/4v/x. I have it and feel disappointed by aH mold A2.

Really? Weird.
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:36 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: A2 aH is looooose, there's no resistance at all. The combo aH/7/Et was easily bursted by my gold wV/4v/x. I have it and feel disappointed by aH mold A2.

Really? Weird.

Unfortunately, it is. I just wanted a top tier combo to test my other ones...
(Aug. 21, 2018  6:23 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: Really? Weird.

Unfortunately, it is. I just wanted a top tier combo to test my other ones...

Wanna trade?
(Aug. 20, 2018  3:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  1:01 PM)Z3t.i Wrote: A4
Is this the real Archer Hercules? The legit mold.

They're all legit molds, it's just that sometimes errors occur. This may be due to differences between the molds, but other errors can also happen at a factory.

What combo are you using with aH? If you use a driver with a weaker spring, it would be more prone to bursting.

(Aug. 19, 2018  11:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Winning Valkyrie stock.
Hell, I've managed to burst stock Revive Phoenix with my stock Winning Valkyrie, I have Hercules for a month never managed to burst it.

Stock wV, as in with 12? I wouldn't do that if I were you. Using 12 without a frame, especially on a taller driver like Volcanic, is risking damage to your other layers.
(Aug. 21, 2018  8:34 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  3:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is this the real Archer Hercules? The legit mold.

They're all legit molds, it's just that sometimes errors occur. This may be due to differences between the molds, but other errors can also happen at a factory.

What combo are you using with aH? If you use a driver with a weaker spring, it would be more prone to bursting.

(Aug. 19, 2018  11:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Winning Valkyrie stock.

Stock wV, as in with 12? I wouldn't do that if I were you. Using 12 without a frame, especially on a taller driver like Volcanic, is risking damage to your other layers.

I don't care to be honest, my Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles were brutally dented even without facing the 12 disc.