[Unanswered]  Answer to Lord Spriggan?

I see LS everywhere so I assume it’s super relevant to the meta. 

What’s a good answer to it... besides LS? I’m assuming a common build is LS. 0Cross. Xt+. ?
Zwei Fafnir, Master Diabolos, or from Cho-z: Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules might work well. Details see thread "winning combos at wbo tournaments"
(Jan. 07, 2020  11:12 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Zwei Fafnir, Master Diabolos, or from Cho-z: Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules might work well. Details see thread "winning combos at wbo tournaments"

Master diablos? Can you please expand, I’m very curious.
Master Diabolos (Left) 00Wall Bearing
Master Diabolos (Left) Blitz Xtend+
Master Diabolos (Left) Rachet Bearing

Those were in the lineup of the top 2 players on 04th of January tournament.

So I guess they are good. But dunno if they beat especially LS.0Cr.Xt+
I think they’ll have difficulty. Why does Zwei work well against it?
(Jan. 07, 2020  9:20 AM)Jaygonx Wrote: I see LS everywhere so I assume it’s super relevant to the meta. 

What’s a good answer to it... besides LS? I’m assuming a common build is LS. 0Cross. Xt+. ?

Left spin LS Xt+ dies to Zwei pretty often. The combo is light and Xt+ is quite slippery so a good hit will have a good chance to KO it. Judgment can also do this if the rubber blade is not too worn down.

Perfect Phoenix with Xt+ ties or wins against it too. The rubber on LS Cross Xt+ often hits the ground, slightly killing its LAD and giving PP Cross Xt+ an edge.

A left spin Atomic combo also outspins it pretty handily. Its quite rare to see in tournaments nowadays but if your opponent only has LS with Xt+ you can safely outspin it in same spin using Atomic on any decent layer.

If LS Xt+ is on right spin, I assume Perfect Phoenix Xt+ on right spin can be used, or use Judgment to KO it.
Is LS xt+ or LS br more common? What does well against these?
(Jan. 08, 2020  6:50 AM)Jaygonx Wrote: Is LS xt+ or LS br more common? What does well against these?

LS Br and LS Xt+ are both equally popular. The harder one to beat in same spin is Xt+ while opposite spin is Br (Wall/Vanguard Br). Any combo utilizing a fairly smooth layer that excels in same spin (Master for left/Perfect for right) would outspin in same spin if on Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic. These are drivers that destabilize the majority of drivers in same spin.