[Unanswered]  All hasbro launchers in order from worst to best

Ima try to get some of those launchers ( if I have money at the time)
Hasbro has a good LR string launcher, until it breaks and loses all its power.
the string launcher from the masters kit is good until it starts to wear and skip. Though this takes longer.
the SwitchStrike launcher is good and has a good rip cord but each one is different and it ranges from no power to great power.

It depends on luck. By durability it is LR string, String, SwitchStrike.
by power it is switchstrike, string, LR string.
L/R String Launcher: Best launcher so far. However, it has huge design flaws. The string within the launcher is not protected from the internal mechanics at all, causing it to jam and require disassembly, which permanently causes a loose string which causes the launcher to not work with heavy tops (not that that's an issue till super z). It's also especially prone to breaking in several areas, namely the spring mechanism and the gears, but this is seemingly a mold issue so some are stronger than others.
Masters Kit: Has fewer design issues but not as powerful, easy to get or dual spin. It's a more consistent launcher in quality. I haven't experienced skipping issues in those I ran into in those people I know have (I do not own this launcher), but if they exist they exist.
Switch Strike Launcher: Easily the best-designed launcher for Hasbro Burst, but notably it has a shorter cord than the grip launcher. It has a surprising amount of power for what it is, but it's not as strong as either of Hasbro's string launchers or most of the Takara launchers. Can be difficult to hold though.
Grip Launcher: I've found this to be somewhat weaker than the switch strike launcher, but is a worthwhile purchase to use as a grip for any other Hasbro launcher, cause it is the easiest to hold and it's cord still works on the switch strike launcher.
Base starter launcher: Worst launcher you can get, but it's still easier to hold than the switch strike launcher, so can serve as a decent grip.

Notably, there is to be a sword launcher-like launcher to be released by Hasbro soon, so that one might end up being the best one, but it's not out yet so we can't tell.

Also, this is something more for Beyblade general than Burst customizations. Just for future reference.
I like the lr and super Grip
Hey Drain spinner, I moved your thread to the Q&A section. I think it fits a bit better here is it's a question looking for a direct answer.

When you're good with an answer, please edit the first post and change from "Unanswered" to "Answered". Thanks!
The sword launcher is the strongest