[Answered]  Ace dragon

?
If someone where to use ace dragon are you allowed to switch to grand or rock in the middle of a battle
(Feb. 22, 2020  1:46 PM)Turbo Warrior Wrote: ?
If someone where to use ace dragon are you allowed to switch to grand or rock in the middle of a battle

In A legal tournament, no.

For free play, sure
Yeah, what rightspin99 said because It's classified as changing layers rather than changing modes.
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, what rightspin99 said because It's classified as changing layers rather than changing modes.

not even the changing layers part, but isnt the rule that you cant disassemble a bey during a match?  So you actually cant switch spins on Requiem or anything like that at all, just Zeta modes, for example.

My one question is...does that include frames?  Since technically, im not bursting my bey to add or remove a frame

No you cannot switch ur base during mid battle would basically be changing the combo
(Mar. 17, 2020  4:02 AM)Camick Wrote:

No you cannot switch ur base during mid battle would basically be changing the combo

That sucks.
(Mar. 17, 2020  4:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  4:02 AM)Camick Wrote: No you cannot switch ur base during mid battle would basically be changing the combo

That sucks.

yea they came in the deluxe booster together because the anime no reason besides that, also anime doesn't follow the wbo rules lol
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:58 AM)Phant0mM3nace Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  3:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, what rightspin99 said because It's classified as changing layers rather than changing modes.

not even the changing layers part, but isnt the rule that you cant disassemble a bey during a match?  So you actually cant switch spins on Requiem or anything like that at all, just Zeta modes, for example.

My one question is...does that include frames?  Since technically, im not bursting my bey to add or remove a frame

You can Burst a combo to change its mode as long as it isn't Spin-Direction changing. Twin Nemesis, for example, can be taken apart to switch between Upper and Smash Mode once per match. Same thing with swapping motor directions for Hybrid or Ignition'. You cannot remove or add on a part mid-match, such as frames, the Union Swords, and the Bigbang Armor. You can also only switch the mode of Lift or Turn once per match. Any mode change that doesn't require disassembly can be done as many times as you want.
In the middle of a battle, I'm afraid it isn't allowed..Uncertain