[Unanswered]  A whole series with being able to 3D printed beys, from any gen-Beyblade Revolution

We've seen quite a few Beytubers do this, but only with Burst. How 'bout every gen? Imagine it this way; Being able to easily design custom beys, sending the design to TT or Hasbro, and if they approve it for battles, literally paying to have that custom bey 3D printed to official quality. Or, if your a big spender, you can buy some special 3D printer so you can buy bare materials to print the bey, once it's approved from TT/Hasbro. Print out some special certificate saying something along the lines of, "Verified for official battles and tournaments" so you can really use it in (WBO) tournaments. Imagine an anime with Tyson meeting Gingka, Kenta, Valt, and whatever that cho-z guys' name is. Mixing all gens(of course, not doing gen-wide battles, no. That would be madness). This is the idea I have for Beyblade. I'd be chaotic, granted, but freaking awesome. It'd take customization to a whole new level! And eventually, creating launcher shells! J-just imagine it for a sec! Seriously! So... What are your guys (And girls) thoughts?
Idk what ur main point is, But I've printed stuff from all gens. And they hella FINEEEE
This probably won't happen since the tournament rules will be constantly updating to ban so many parts. But hopefully TT can let fans design more Beys...