[Unanswered]  A good Atomic substitute

So I heard Atomic is a really good driver for Beyblade battles though the only way to get Atomic mainly is through Tempest Wyvron W3 though I haven't found Wyvron in stores and online Wyvron W3 is one of most expensive Hasbro Beys, so I'm wondering which of these drivers would make a great substitute for Atomic:

Drivers:
Reboot
Loop
Xtreme
Iron
Hunter
Guard
Flugel
Survive
Trans
None of these are really good substitutes. You could look for wyvron w2 which has orbit, which is a good substitute for atomic, or emperor forneus, which has yard, another good substitute for atomic.
Orbit and Yard would be the Go To tips for that...
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: None of these are really good substitutes. You could look for wyvron w2 which has orbit, which is a good substitute for atomic, or emperor forneus, which has yard, another good substitute for atomic.

Ok I'm really looking for the 0 Disk, Bump Frame, and Atomic Driver for some combination since they are very popular in use if I get Forneus for Yard as an Atomic Sub I'll also get 0 so thats a bonus and I'll just have to look for Bump hmmm... Thank you for your opinion.
No problem
it seems you are talking about hasbro beyblades, so dont get yard. get a hasbro orbit from anubion A2 if i remembered correctly.
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: None of these are really good substitutes. You could look for wyvron w2 which has orbit, which is a good substitute for atomic, or emperor forneus, which has yard, another good substitute for atomic.

This is a tip that I currently use as I don't have atomic
I will sell you my bump which color black or red
As yadama said, remember that TT and Hasbro can't mix Drivers and Layers. If you only have Hasbro parts you can't put Yard on anything else but eF.
If you are doing hasbro it's really hard to find wave 1 stuff like W3 still in stores so that explains the price. I happened to find one a few months ago in a gamestop so that's my only hasbro atomic lol. If you need hasbro drivers but can't find atomic look for orbit, which is also really good. You can find it in anubion A2 and the doomscizor D2/whatever it was dual pack. Check Walmart, Kmart, target, gamestop in that order lol.

If you want takara tomy atomic, the seig xcalibur from the b-111 random booster comes with it so maybe you could find someone selling a duplicate they got from doing boosters?
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:38 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

Ok I'm really looking for the 0 Disk, Bump Frame, and Atomic Driver for some combination since they are very popular in use if I get Forneus for Yard as an Atomic Sub I'll also get 0 so thats a bonus and I'll just have to look for Bump hmmm... Thank you for your opinion.

0 comes with spriggan requiem  

bump comes with ark bahamut in the good remodeling set

and Atomic comes with tornado wyvern,Exceed Evil eye(TT version),Ark bahamut(again)

And I think thats it that I can remember 

And I think thats it
So you should get forneus and the god costomize set
From what you have, I’d say Guard. It has decent LAD, but not as much as Atomic.
Orbit or Yard would be the substitutes I suggest.
(Jun. 22, 2018  2:38 PM)MrBlade Wrote:

Buy a confirmed rb vol 10 Sieg Excalibur which is 20 dollars and get atomic and bump,then you can get 0 disk from somewhere else but you will have 3 top tier parts(Sieg excalibur,bump,atomic,) and one okay disc(five).