[Unanswered]  A combo to beat Sr

My friend uses Sr 0V Zeta/Hunter

I have a really hard time beating him, does anybody know a good combo that I can make?

My parts are:

Layers:
Legend Spryzen S3
Roktavor R3
Wyvron W2
Xcalius X2
Valtryek V3
Horusood H2
Spryzen

Discs:
Force
Vertical
Magnum
Spread
Heavy

Frames:
Cross
Vortex

Performic Tips:
Merge(kinda worn out, but close to mine condition)
Claw
Massive
Impact
Reboot
Flugel
Defense

My current combo is Legend Spryzen S3 7V.Merge

Also, any good part ideas for me to buy?

I prefer beyblades with a lot of attack power, but I'll take anything I can.

My friend mainly uses left-rotation, but if he sees me change my Spryzen's rotation, he'll change his rotation too.
Well you would buy alter chronos ( I don't know the hasbro name but they've released it already) it comes with meteor which is heavier than vortex and it also has trans which I personally like to use with my legend spriggan on attack mode.

Also using the same rotation as him basically cancels put the rubber on sriggan requiem but you said he just switches when ever you do... Maybe don't do it in front of him/her? Idk xD

I don't know if you use hasbro or Takara tomy or both but TT has all the god layers released and hasbro isn't quite there yet so you're quite limited for now if you're only using hasbro.

If you're using TT you can get twin nemesis/ Z Achilles. I've seen these layers beat sR pretty consistently. That's all I've got sorry ( ˘•ω•˘ )
I have seen winning Valkyrie destroy the Sr nation xD
(May. 13, 2018  1:32 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well you would buy alter chronos ( I don't know the hasbro name but they've released it already) it comes with meteor which is heavier than vortex and it also has trans which I personally like to use with my legend spriggan on attack mode.

Also using the same rotation as him basically cancels put the rubber on sriggan requiem but you said he just switches when ever you do... Maybe don't do it in front of him/her? Idk xD

I don't know if you use hasbro or Takara tomy or both but TT has all the god layers released and hasbro isn't quite there yet so you're quite limited for now if you're only using hasbro.

If you're using TT you can get twin nemesis/ Z Achilles. I've seen these layers beat sR pretty consistently. That's all I've got sorry ( ˘•ω•˘ )

Another one of my friends has W3 (hasbro) and he beat Sr. I’ve only seen it happen once
(May. 13, 2018  1:32 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well  you would buy alter chronos ( I don't know the hasbro name but they've released it already) it comes with meteor which is heavier than vortex and it also has trans which I personally like to use with my legend spriggan on attack mode.

Hasbro Alter Chronos is called Alter Cognite
(May. 14, 2018  1:57 AM)Zayd1254 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  1:32 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well  you would buy alter chronos ( I don't know the hasbro name but they've released it already) it comes with meteor which is heavier than vortex and it also has trans which I personally like to use with my legend spriggan on attack mode.

Hasbro Alter Chronos is called Alter Cognite

Oh ok thanks (´・ω・`)
(May. 08, 2018  12:46 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: My friend uses Sr 0V Zeta/Hunter

I have a really hard time beating him, does anybody know a good combo that I can make?

My parts are:

Layers:
Legend Spryzen S3
Roktavor R3
Wyvron W2
Xcalius X2
Valtryek V3
Horusood H2
Spryzen

Discs:
Force
Vertical
Magnum
Spread
Heavy

Frames:
Cross
Vortex

Performic Tips:
Claw
Massive
Impact
Reboot
Flugel
Defense

My friend mainly uses left-rotation, but if he sees me change my Spryzen's rotation, he'll change his rotation too.

Tell him he’s not allowed to change Sr’s rotation, and that it’s banned. 

In all seriousness, you should probably try and use the new Cho-Z parts. Winning Valkyrie and Bloody Longinus burst it in their respective modes, but Sr itself is very resilient and can’t be properly countered. You could try Garuda G3 4Glaiive Atomic
(May. 14, 2018  2:07 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:

My parts are:

Layers:
Legend Spryzen S3
Roktavor R3
Wyvron W2
Xcalius X2
Valtryek V3
Horusood H2
Spryzen

Discs:
Force
Vertical
Magnum
Spread
Heavy

Frames:
Cross
Vortex

Performic Tips:
Claw
Massive
Impact
Reboot
Flugel
Defense

In all seriousness, you should probably try and use the new Cho-Z parts. Winning Valkyrie and Bloody Longinus burst it in their respective modes, but Sr itself is very resilient and can’t be properly countered. You could try Garuda G3 4Glaiive Atomic

(May. 14, 2018  2:07 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:

My parts are:

Layers:
Legend Spryzen S3
Roktavor R3
Wyvron W2
Xcalius X2
Valtryek V3
Horusood H2
Spryzen

Discs:
Force
Vertical
Magnum
Spread
Heavy

Frames:
Cross
Vortex

Performic Tips:
Claw
Massive
Impact
Reboot
Flugel
Defense

I told him it’s banned and he said “I’m not going to a Beyblade tournement ever”

Would 7C or 4C work instead of 4G?
(May. 14, 2018  3:30 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:07 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Tell him he’s not allowed to change Sr’s rotation, and that it’s banned. 

(May. 14, 2018  2:07 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Tell him he’s not allowed to change Sr’s rotation, and that it’s banned. 

I told him it’s banned and he said “I’m not going to a Beyblade tournement ever”

Well 7 is better in terms of stamina but 4 is better for defense than 7 so it's your call but Cross is better than Glaive for LAD.
(May. 14, 2018  3:35 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  3:30 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I told him it’s banned and he said “I’m not going to a Beyblade tournement ever”

Well 7 is better in terms of stamina but 4 is better for defense than 7 so it's your call but Cross is better than Glaive for LAD.

Why isn’t 7 better for defense than 4? It’s heavier. (I have no idea what the difference between parts are)
(May. 14, 2018  3:41 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  3:35 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well 7 is better in terms of stamina but 4 is better for defense than 7 so it's your call but Cross is better than Glaive for LAD.

Why isn’t 7 better for defense than 4? It’s heavier. (I have no idea what the difference between parts are)

Well it isn't exactly better than 7 but it'ss more useful for attack/stamina combos than 4. 7 is good for most types of beyblades but most choose to use 7's heavy weight for attack/stamina and save 4 different abilities for defense/stamina. Again is really what you prefer. I've used my 7 and 4 on my alter cognite and I don't see do much of a difference in its ability to defend against attacks.