[Unanswered]  $20 toward some beyblades or accessories, what do you all recommend? nL counter?

I've got $20 in Amazon gift cards left and want to get some more Beyblade stuff. My collection since getting started in Christmas is:

- TT God Valkyrie

- TT Legend Spriggan

- Hasbro Gaianon G2

- Hasbro Doomscizor

- TT Sieg Excalibur

- TT Nightmare Longinus

- TT Red Sword Launcher

- Hasbro Blue Burst Stadium

I'm looking pretty hard at B-85 Killer Deathscyther .2v.Hn since I don't have the TT version of it yet and it looks like a great Bey. Currently I just battle around with my wife and she's taken a liking to Nightmare Longinus which means I get beat down pretty often regardless of what Bey I throw at her.

Does Killer Deathscyther hold up well against Nightmare Longinus?

Should I get some God Chips? Would they go with the Beys I have currently?

Open to all suggestions.
You've got some decent beys there as it is; I'm not sure about prices on Amazon, but perhaps getting Alter Chronos would be a good choice as I hear it's a very good layer. Killer Deathscyther, while looking amazing aesthetically, doesn't really perform well in battle but don't let that put you off. I think NL would destroy it (seriously no pun intended). I don't have the knowledge yet to help you with the decision to buy God Chips ( I assume you are referring to the Metal God Chips) or counters to nL; if I had to point you in the right direction, you could view the recent AC Games tournament thread for some pointers; I remember nL running rampant there along with Destroy. Hope this helps.

edit: nL did not run rampant in the recent AC Games, I do apologise. The tournament report is a great read however : )
Killer Deathscyther is not recommended. Literally every part it comes with is outclassed. Alter Chronos would probably be your best bet.

As for God chips, the metal God chips are amazing on Layers with strong teeth like Sieg Xcalibur and Alter Chronos so they're highly recommended