[Answered]  10 vs 00 vs 0

Between the gold 10 disc, the gold 0 disc and the gold 00 disc, which of the 3 gold discs is a better choice of combo on the Red Bloody Longinus bey?
(Feb. 23, 2019  8:21 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Between the gold 10 disc, the gold 0 disc and the gold 00 disc, which of the 3 gold discs is a better choice of combo on the Red Bloody Longinus bey?
I think 00
Because of the issue of weight variation among discs I highly recommend weighing the 00 disc, additionally, keep in mind the weight distribution will be different, especially between 10+00 vs 0, the metal on 10 and 00 is located beside the tabs, whereas on 0 like most other discs the metal is between the two tabs. I'm not sure about Bloody Longinus, but I do know that for a bey like Dead Hades the 00 disc lines up with its scythes (as does the 13 disc) and these sorts of things are important to include when considering which to use.
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:20 AM)yukenta Wrote: Because of the issue of weight variation among discs I highly recommend weighing the 00 disc, additionally, keep in mind the weight distribution will be different, especially between 10+00 vs 0, the metal on 10 and 00 is located beside the tabs, whereas on 0 like most other discs the metal is between the two tabs. I'm not sure about Bloody Longinus, but I do know that for a bey like Dead Hades the 00 disc lines up with its scythes (as does the 13 disc) and these sorts of things are important to include when considering which to use.

Tabs?
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:51 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:20 AM)yukenta Wrote: Because of the issue of weight variation among discs I highly recommend weighing the 00 disc, additionally, keep in mind the weight distribution will be different, especially between 10+00 vs 0, the metal on 10 and 00 is located beside the tabs, whereas on 0 like most other discs the metal is between the two tabs. I'm not sure about Bloody Longinus, but I do know that for a bey like Dead Hades the 00 disc lines up with its scythes (as does the 13 disc) and these sorts of things are important to include when considering which to use.

Tabs?

You know, the two things that stick up on each disc? Maybe people call them prongs?
(Feb. 24, 2019  6:51 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  10:51 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Tabs?

You know, the two things that stick up on each disc? Maybe people call them prongs?

Oh okay. But honestly, which disc is better overall? Trying to get a really good disc for my Red bL for an attack combo.
(Feb. 24, 2019  7:40 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  6:51 AM)yukenta Wrote: You know, the two things that stick up on each disc? Maybe people call them prongs?

Oh okay. But honestly, which disc is better overall? Trying to get a really good disc for my Red bL for an attack combo.
I would use 7 for bL since it bursts alot, but if you want pure attack, go with 00.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:02 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  7:40 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Oh okay. But honestly, which disc is better overall? Trying to get a really good disc for my Red bL for an attack combo.
I would use 7 for bL since it bursts alot, but if you want pure attack, go with 00.

What good would 7 do? And the Red Longinus is the original Red Longinus, not the RB longinus.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:27 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:02 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I would use 7 for bL since it bursts alot, but if you want pure attack, go with 00.

What good would 7 do? And the Red Longinus is the original Red Longinus, not the RB longinus.
7's lighter weight helps with burst resistance while having good weight distribution.
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:27 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What good would 7 do? And the Red Longinus is the original Red Longinus, not the RB longinus.
7's lighter weight helps with burst resistance while having good weight distribution.

But wouldn’t Jolt dash prevent the bey from bursting?
(Feb. 24, 2019  11:59 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: 7's lighter weight helps with burst resistance while having good weight distribution.

But wouldn’t Jolt dash prevent the bey from bursting?

Who ever said that Jolt' is being used?
(Feb. 25, 2019  12:01 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  11:59 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: But wouldn’t Jolt dash prevent the bey from bursting?

Who ever said that Jolt' is being used?

I did plan to use Jolt’ since I just found out recently that Royal Spriggan is out.