Umm well Hi, de WolfMan howling back.

Um... I'm guessing that it's not working. XD
I know what you mean, it's really annoying.
Basically, I was complaining that we needed the new flash player (I want to make a manga face on that website XD) for aaages.....and then my mum finally installed it but she didn't uninstall the old copy first. And apparently, youtube doesn't like that. Pinching_eyes_2 So yeah, no more videos until I can persuade someone to sort it out. =_=
Ah, thought it got messed up on da interwebz. Why not just remove the old one. Theres a piece of software called, Ashampoo Magical Uninstall that'll do it if Windows is being a carp.
(Mar. 14, 2009  4:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: Basically, I was complaining that we needed the new flash player (I want to make a manga face on that website XD) for aaages.....and then my mum finally installed it but she didn't uninstall the old copy first. And apparently, youtube doesn't like that. Pinching_eyes_2 So yeah, no more videos until I can persuade someone to sort it out. =_=

You don't need to uninstall the old version of flash before you upgrade. I never have and I haven't had issues with any of the versions. If you want to uninstall Flash Player then use this:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCont...&sliceId=1

Follow the instructions. This is the only way to remove everything to do with Flash Player. It is completely harmless as I have also used it before. You don't need to install anything,l you just double click it and run it. Install Adobe Flash Player 10 and see if that fixes it. Add me on messenger if you need to. I have PMed you my email.
[Image: jqg9bc.jpg]

^ This was from episode 1 which was the first blade he had in the anime.... Grip Attacker.

[Image: 10zmurt.jpg]

^ Bottom view of GA from the anime.

[Image: 6eglds.jpg]

^ And again....

[Image: 256sbvb.jpg]

^ The real GA Wink

[Image: vqr3t0.jpg]

^ This is from episode 2, the blade that they built after Kai destroyed GA.

[Image: 11jc7kz.jpg]

^ From episode 6, after Ray broke Tyson’s blade in the tournament, Kenny gave him this one. Looks to be the same one as above except a bit beast was added to this one.

[Image: 2gt29hk.jpg]

^ The actual Dragoon S.

***See the resemblance? Smile

Just wanted to straighten everything out I guess.

EDIT: We shouldn't really be discussing this in someones thread lol
I see Aqua's point. But What about Episode 6.
I only remember Ray destroying Tyson's blade once in episode 6 and then Kenny gave him a new one to use. I don't think you read my other post fully.
EDIT: Anyways, Sorry for Derailing your thread WolfMan.
yes

can we stop talking about this now
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:21 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: ..........

dude!

CitrusNinja3

ya know what to do?

(Bruh I think I @ u so many times, sorry if its getting annoying, there are just too many threads being revived by necroposting)