[US] Mid-West Tourny?

Can anyone host a tournament in the mid-west? Cuz I would like to get some duels under my belt.
Hey CAP7A1N. It's good to see you're interested in participating in a tournament! Unfortunately, it never really works out to ask out into the community for someone else to host a tournament in your area, but rather to make the effort to help organize one yourself.

These tournaments are all run by volunteers (usually near where they live), and so if there isn't one in your area, you want to try to find people in your area to help get one together. Either be willing to be the head organizer or to help them out, and that will get you more progress. It's a big responsibility organizing the whole thing, with collecting fees, bringing equipment, and all.

In my area, I've only been able to find one other person on here. (You need at least 4 participants to run the smallest format, the unranked club format.) So I know how it is not to have people in the area. But I'll leave this thread open, moving it to the North America section of the WBO Beyblade communities forum (and adding US to the title,) to help others find this thread and get in their input.

The Midwest is a big place, but if people are willing to travel the distance, maybe something could be put together.
if you are near kansas, me and a few friends are looking to start a scene soon! (so far we have 4 people)
(Jan. 18, 2019  1:47 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote: if you are near kansas, me and a few friends are looking to start a scene soon! (so far we have 4 people)

Nahhh man sorry, Michigan