ULTRAMAN

So we have a Kamen Rider and a Super Sentai (or Power Rangers) thread, but no Ultra?
pfffffft, Someone had to step up to the plate!

Let's discuss all things Ultra!

I'll start off by listing my favorite series, and why I liked them

Ultraman Leo - Talk about brutal!

Ultraman Nexus - Amazing series. Deeper stories and slightly more compelling Kaiju. Completely dark in tone compared to earlier series. Too bad it was carped by the network by putting it on the Saturday morning kid's block (they wanted to air it on prime time)

Ultraman Mebius - Another one I liked, though not as much as Leo and Nexus. Great storyline. Only bad part is, the actor who plays Mebius is kind of Andrew

Welp, I've said my piece! Looking forward to everyone's thoughts about the World of Ultra!
Bumping a thread from 5 years ago I'm a great person

Ultraman Tiga.
Come on baby take me take me higher!

I watch about 30 episodes on a subbed DVD at the dollar store.
Complete 1st series was great buy'!

Anyone still wanna talk about Japan's mascot SuperHero?
Might as well revive this one too, huh? Here's all the Trigger stuff.

TOYS

SHOW
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:48 PM)Instarez Wrote: Might as well revive this one too, huh? Here's all the Trigger stuff.

pls dont necro post
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:48 PM)Instarez Wrote: Might as well revive this one too, huh? Here's all the Trigger stuff.

pls dont necro post

You don't know what reviving a thread means, if you wanna make a thread but there's already an old one available, you can bump it to generate activity again.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: pls dont necro post

You don't know what reviving a thread means, if you wanna make a thread but there's already an old one available, you can bump it to generate activity again.

uh wow. this looks fun. how old is and where can i buy? (for fun)
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:36 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: You don't know what reviving a thread means, if you wanna make a thread but there's already an old one available, you can bump it to generate activity again.

uh wow. this looks fun. how old is and where can i buy? (for fun)

Ultraman is still going on, you can buy stuff on hobby sites or amazon and ebay. The latest toys out are Ultraman Z toys. The new Ultraman Trigger toys come out this summer. Here is a toy.
new Trigger rumors!

By the way, most of the rumors from this source are real.
Ideas for the story
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:51 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: pls dont necro post

Actually no, I’ve talked to a staff member about this. If the old thread has been dormant for a long time and it is general discussion, you create a new thread.
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: You don't know what reviving a thread means, if you wanna make a thread but there's already an old one available, you can bump it to generate activity again.

Actually no, I’ve talked to a staff member about this. If the old thread has been dormant for a long time and it is general discussion, you create a new thread.

After using the search function, they responded to someone in the past saying you can do that.
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:43 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually no, I’ve talked to a staff member about this. If the old thread has been dormant for a long time and it is general discussion, you create a new thread.

After using the search function, they responded to someone in the past saying you can do that.

Someone seems to be wrong.