Poll: Do you like it

Yes
88.89%
Not really
11.11%
Maybe ill just wait till more of the story are released
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Okay so I was asked to write a story in English about 'Challenges' so I decided to make a Beyblade story.

Here's Chapter 1
Clang, clang, bang, BOOM! The crowd went wild as Kyle's bey 'Colbat Tyrant TW105XF' was in the zone!
"Tyrant Special MOVE, JAWS OF FURY!" screamed Kyle as his bey released its inner power. Teeth coming from its track and its metal wheel was glowing bright red. From its move you can see Tyrant's spirit rapidly biting the other bey. A few seconds after the move finished the bey unexpectedly started cracking little by little until its clear wheel snapped, the facebolt was in half and many dents and cracks in its metal wheel, track and tip. Kyle whispered to his opponent saying "Don't feel so bad, I knew I was gonna win, I was practicing all day and night so I can win this."
He felt he was going to win until he saw who he was going up against next. He shivered in fear and was thinking to himself that all that training was nothing compared to his next battle.
"NEXT ROUND KYLE VS KRISTIAN" announced Blader DJ as Kristian was walking into the stadium. Kristian was the most brutal, skilled and strongest blader in the world. Kristian was also 'World Champ 01 to present'. Kyle was so terrified he didn't have any power left to rip his bey Tyrant. He stood up and faced Kristian. They both held their grips nice and firm and pulled their launchers as hard and fast and they could. Kristian's bey Extreme Hades AB145WD was first to reach the center of the stadium. Right before Kyle got a chance to get Tyrant into the stadium Kristian screamed
"HADES HYPER HELL SPEAR"
Tyrant was knocked out of the stadium before it even got in.
Kristian knew he was going to win while poor Kyle was eliminated.

That did not make him give up forever. Kyle made a goal 'To beat Kristian and be the best blader in the world'.
The next day he went to B-Pit looking for accessories that may make him better at beyblade. That's when he met another blader named Mike around his age. They introduced each other and quickly became good friends.
Mike challenged Kyle to a beybattle so Kyle accepted.
The both of the launched into the stadium.
"You see my bey Flash Tigro 85RF is champion in 3 tourneys" said Mike
"Umm okay..... Tyrant attack him now while his not looking" Screamed Kyle
Tyrant sneak attacked Tigro while Mike wasn't looking.
"TYRANT SPECIAL MOVE"
"Not so fast, TIGRO FLASHING SPIKE STRIKE!"
"TYRANT NOVA REPTILE SPARK!"
The two beys, Tyrant and Tigro commenced their special move. Heading towards each other at great speeds almost colliding 'BOOOOM' smoke was everywhere all all way left was to see who was still spinning. When the smoke cleared up both bey were KO'ed but one bey was still spinning and shock were through both bladers eyes.
"What bey is that?" Questioned both Mike and Kyle
"Mad Rhino H145WD" echoed a voice from the tree's
Suddenly a blader jumped out of a tree and picked up his bey
"Thats yours? Who are you?" said Kyle
Mike was just speechless
"Hi, Im Andrew!" said the mysterious blader
TO BE CONTINUED (Because it dinner time.)
cool, accepting characters?
(May. 06, 2011  11:53 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: cool, accepting characters?

Yes I am
nice one

here is the character micheal simpson , bey flash tigro , special move flashing spikes strike
(May. 06, 2011  2:38 PM)bladeruler Wrote: nice one

here is the character micheal simpson , bey flash tigro , special move flashing spikes strike

Okay thanks I will put him tomorrow, do you mind if I call him Mike?

3 more characters needed
Name: Andrew Noragami
Bey:Mad Rhino H145WD(Balance,Right Spin)
Attitude:Cheerful and Exciting
Special Move:Ramaping Wild Smash:The Bey charges at the other bey until a KO
Special Move:Wild Jungle Armor:The bey becomes an immoveable tank or wall
Name: Ichiga Niguzaki
Bey: Icicle Phoenix RP100 HF/S
Special move: Icicle Storm
Special move 2: Arctic Rush
special move 3:Final Freeze
Dark move: Darkness Blizzard

you don't have to include the dark move if you don't want to, but I feel his personality makes him hate that he can use a dark move, and he only uses it when out of control
Name: William Eggbert
Height: 6,1
weight: 203lbs
Body shape: Egg shaped
clothing: A long coat and fedorah.
Currently looking for a team and is known to speak about eggs and walruses from time to time

Bey: Icicle Walran IP145WB
Face Bolt: Depicts a angry walrus with the word walran below it
Clear Wheel: Walran-Wheel is a light blue and it depicts two walruses circiling one another with ice detail and red eyes.
Wheel: Icicle- Simmilar to flame except it makes a shuriken like shape. The edges of each point ar long and smooth and there are a total of 4.
IP- Icicle pick- Icicle pick works like ED145 except instead of 3 blades there are 4 long arrows that move freely

WB-Wide ball

Walrans Special move: Walrus slam) Bey: Bey charges foward as it jumps spiraling down in a cork screw like fashion. beast: a blue walrus jumps and cork screws in the air and slams into the opposing bey

Finisher: Iciclegeddon: Walran stops as a large blue tornado made of slush appears then it freezes follow by shattering as ice particles hit the bey. Beast: the walrus will roar as this move happens

use the egg puns sparigly other than that he sounds a bit stuck up beut dont worry hes a cool dude
The Rhino clear wheel is metal but is that ok
Please put Mason frm my story in. Thanks.