Types of Drivers and your ideas on some drivers

So far the types of drivers we have is ultimate which is the ultimate form of a driver, ' which is makes beys harder to burst and + which adds something to a driver

Leave your ideas for new versions of drivers with these types of drivers
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:25 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So far the types of drivers we have is ultimate which is the ultimate form of a driver, ' which is makes beys harder to burst and + which adds something to a driver

There is also the -metal drivers, as seen on orbit metal.

An idea I had was Zeta+ with Accel for attack, Yielding for stamina, and friction for defense.
(Nov. 24, 2019  1:30 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:25 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So far the types of drivers we have is ultimate which is the ultimate form of a driver, ' which is makes beys harder to burst and + which adds something to a driver

There is also the -metal drivers, as seen on orbit metal.

An idea I had was Zeta+ with Accel for attack, Yielding for stamina, and friction for defense.

You wanna try Xtreme for attack, Bearing for Stamina, and Keep for Defense?
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:33 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  1:30 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: There is also the -metal drivers, as seen on orbit metal.

You wanna try Xtreme for attack, Bearing for Stamina, and Keep for Defense?
How would you put bearing inside the driver?
I have some ideas:

Keep+: a metal bit is added around the very top of the rubber and around the driver itself, giving it more weight and KO resistance
Buster Xcalibur+: You can replace the tip of the sword with rubber
Yielding'; just what it says
Hybrid+: it now makes the tip metal and the bottom of it rubber. You can swap the 2 points anytime
Diabolos': Makes the teeth tighter
Lord+: You can remove the bit which doesn't allow layer weights, with the cost of spin direction change
Trans+: Make the tip metal and the mode change bit way tighter to move
Atomic+: Makes the ball metal

I will make some more later.....
I'm surprised TT hasn't thought of Dash chips yet.

For example, Pegasus': Teeth Are Very tall & strong and are red just like the dash drivers.
Flat- a hole flat, but the ring is Rubber
FlatMetal- instead of Rubber, it’s Metal
Flat’- exactly what it sounds like
(Nov. 24, 2019  4:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:33 AM)Armor Wrote: You wanna try Xtreme for attack, Bearing for Stamina, and Keep for Defense?
How would you put bearing inside the driver?

Idk, it just just to make the most ideal Zeta.

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:43 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I have some ideas:

Keep+: a metal bit is added around the very top of the rubber and around the driver itself, giving it more weight and KO resistance
Hybrid+: it now makes the tip metal and the bottom of it rubber. You can swap the 2 points anytime
Lord+: You can remove the bit which doesn't allow layer weights, with the cost of spin direction change

You can just call the new Trans and Atomic Trans Metal and Atomic Metal, following Orbit Metal. Also, how would your Lord function work?
(Nov. 25, 2019  2:21 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  4:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: How would you put bearing inside the driver?

Idk, it just just to make the most ideal Zeta.

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:43 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I have some ideas:

You can just call the new Trans and Atomic Trans Metal and Atomic Metal, following Orbit Metal. Also, how would your Lord function work?
You know that blue bit that doesnt allow layer weights right?  well my lord function will allow that piece to be taken off, but since that blue bit controls spin direction, it will have to stay in whatever mode that chip is e.g. dragon right spin diabolos right because you need to set the base so it depends
zetal for stamina type
Just make an Iron’ and I’ll be a happy boy