Tournament [Lewes, UK] (1 MORE PERSON!)

Omg....Top-tier MFB parts and I won't win....you might wanna look at what you said again mate XD
Huh... What? That confused me.. XD
Oh lol, i'm basically saying that flopped coz i'm getting quite a few excellent or top-tier parts Grin Which boosts my chances of winning by a lot...
Yeah. True, but I have Dark and 2 flames! BOOM! BEAT THAT!
XD XD Lolololol, that is the metagame as far as i'm concerned XD
You should see me when I'm on a good day! DARK OWNS ! ! .. ?
OK, so maybe not... XD
FYI; if you do get anyone else for the tournament , it'd still help :3
I'll keep trying hard to get someone other than my brother too then Smile

Well, I'll keep on trying hard to find someone other that my brother then Smile. EDIT: PC messed up, soz for repeat post
where is lewes?
Just find it on google maps. Might you be able to make it?
We could do with the extra person....Btw Luck, have you got any news on approval on this tourney... 2 weeks to go....
Kai-V replied once asking me a question. I replied and still haven't heard back.
damn it cant make it tooooooo far it woud take me hours to get there plus my mum wont let me
Like 2-2andahalf hours.
This is an outrage...for like 4 weeks now we are waiting for a reply -__-
She has now.... :L
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:11 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: This is an outrage...for like 4 weeks now we are waiting for a reply -__-

No, not four weeks at all, what are you talking about ? Do you also have no consideration for the life I have ? Perhaps you have infinite free time, but I certainly do not, and nobody here is paid to do what they contribute to the site.