[Toronto, Ontario, 3/29/15] LIMITED BEYBASH

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: LIMITED_BEYBASH.png]
LIMITED BEYBASH
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Limited Format

Who's ready for our second Toronto tournament of 2015? Come on down to High Park on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 to attend LIMITED BEYBASH played in a Limited Format -- like Anime North weekend isn't enough -- whereas unlike any other format, certain pieces are banned for tournament play. Here's some more information on this tournament!

Directions: (Click to View)

Tournament Time: We'll be starting the event at 1:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can!

Limited Format Ban List: Like I previously mentioned, some certain parts will be banned because of this specific format. The ban-list consists of, Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that!

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed Attendees:

Honey
Kei
1234beyblade
Suntailhawk
Pyrus100000
kaibaman7869
JJdad
Wakeen
JesseObre

Possible Attendees:

OldSchool
Pyrus10000
Revenant
ULTIMATE BLAZE
Minion

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm there. Gotta start practicing for AN!

edit: Just added some more specific directions to the OP and made it more obvious that he tournament is at High Park.
Good luck with this tournament i hope this goes well.
Possible, please!
Wooooow Limited, I wanted Zero-G so badly, we barely ever have any.

But ugh, confirm me and the bro.
Heh,MAYBE!

Selling whole collection for 300/200$,4 beys for 20$ and a single WHOLE bey for 5$
I'might definitely in for this

Sry... i'my going to be there (stupid typo)
(Mar. 15, 2015  11:02 PM)LMAO Wrote: Wooooow Limited, I wanted Zero-G so badly, we barely ever have any.

But ugh, confirm me and the bro.

Don't worry, we'll do a Zero-G Format tournament before AN!
This could not possibly be on a worse day for me lol. It's my friends birthday on the saturday and I'm unlikely to have slept, but I might be in the west end so it isn't wholly impossible that I'll swing by for a bit, but I can't commit to entering the match.
(Mar. 20, 2015  11:11 PM)Minion Wrote: This could not possibly be on a worse day for me lol. It's my friends birthday on the saturday and I'm unlikely to have slept, but I might be in the west end so it isn't wholly impossible that I'll swing by for a bit, but I can't commit to entering the match.

If you have enough time we could always play through your matches consecutively pretty quickly, but if you want to just swing by that's cool too!
My son and I would love to attend. He is 5 and we are both VERY new to the game. We will bring all our Beys and would love your help and suggestions.
(Mar. 21, 2015  3:20 AM)JJdad Wrote: My son and I would love to attend. He is 5 and we are both VERY new to the game. We will bring all our Beys and would love your help and suggestions.

Great! So are you guys confirmed? Also, your son will need an account if he is playing so the BeyPoints can be added Smile

I would love to help you guys make combos! I will help make suggestions and other stuff if I go to the tournament Smile
I will sign him up tomorrow morning. I was going to sign him up but he would have been mad at me if he didn't get to make up his own username. LoL

We are confirmed. We only live about 20 min from High Park.
Hey guy’s, it’s been a while since I've posted here, I’m so happy I’m back to start talking to everyone again! and start to go to tournaments, I’m really excited!!!!!!!!!!Smile

I've been really busy because of my hockey! But now that my hockey season’s done, so now I’m free!Smile

I might go to this one, but I’m not 100% sure yet, but we’ll seeWink
(Mar. 21, 2015  3:26 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2015  3:20 AM)JJdad Wrote: My son and I would love to attend. He is 5 and we are both VERY new to the game. We will bring all our Beys and would love your help and suggestions.

Great! So are you guys confirmed? Also, your son will need an account if he is playing so the BeyPoints can be added Smile

I would love to help you guys make combos! I will help make suggestions and other stuff if I go to the tournament Smile

Wakeen is confirmed for this event. We can't wait.....
Hey guy's, just wondering, would you want me to make a kijiji ad for this tourney? Tongue_out
(Mar. 23, 2015  2:36 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey guy's, just wondering, would you want me to make a kijiji ad for this tourney? Tongue_out

Yeah, that'd definitely be nice, although I'd appreciate if you can send me a draft of the add before you actually post it, just to edit things like grammar if there are any mistakes. Smile

Thanks!
No problemoWink

I'll start soon, and hopefully i'll be done by tuesday or soonerSmile
Likely not I am going to this tournament. I now have games almost every SUNDAY now and I have been informed I have a game this SUNDAY :p. Have fun guys!
Like what time does your game start? If it starts later on in the day and if you'd have enough time to go to High Park then to your game, we can always do your matches consecutively. Not forcing you to come though lol.

On another note, less than a week a way! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Smile
(Mar. 24, 2015  12:35 AM)Honey Wrote: Like what time does your game start? If it starts later on in the day and if you'd have enough time to go to High Park then to your game, we can always do your matches consecutively. Not forcing you to come though lol.

On another note, less than a week a way! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Smile

They say probably around 12-4 P.M but it's usually in SCARBOROUGH and it takes long for me so I'd rather not go on those days. Also its hard for me to come on SATURDAYS because I have to be 100% focused on my athletics now on the weekend (Besides school :p)
(Mar. 23, 2015  1:16 AM)JJdad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2015  3:26 AM)Hato Wrote:

Will be great to have both of you at the event! We can definitely help out with anything if necessary! Smile
(Mar. 24, 2015  11:17 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2015  1:16 AM)JJdad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2015  3:26 AM)Hato Wrote: Great! So are you guys confirmed? Also, your son will need an account if he is playing so the BeyPoints can be added Smile

Will be great to have both of you at the event! We can definitely help out with anything if necessary! Smile

I saw you today at ur school x) (Guess who I got now as the bae hahaha?)
[quote='Honey' pid='1258430' dateline='1426383170']
[Image: LIMITED_BEYBASH.png]
LIMITED BEYBASH
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Limited Format

Who's ready for our second Toronto tournament of 2015? Come on down to High Park on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 to attend LIMITED BEYBASH played in a Limited Format -- like Anime North weekend isn't enough -- whereas unlike any other format, certain pieces are banned for tournament play. Here's some more information on this tournament!

Directions: (Click to View)

Tournament Time: We'll be starting the event at 1:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can!

Limited Format Ban List: Like I previously mentioned, some certain parts will be banned because of this specific format. The ban-list consists of, Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that!

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed Attendees:

Honey
Kei
1234beyblade
Suntailhawk
LMAO
The Sponge
kaibaman7869
JJdad
Wakeen

Possible Attendees:

Hato
JesseObre
OldSchool
Pyrus10000
Revenant
Phantom God
ULTIMATE BLAZE
Minion
Demonic Kaynus
So I'm assuming you'd like to be considered possible?