[Toronto, Ontario, 3/29/15] LIMITED BEYBASH

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: LIMITED_BEYBASH.png]
LIMITED BEYBASH
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Limited Format

Who's ready for our second Toronto tournament of 2015? Come on down to High Park on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 to attend LIMITED BEYBASH played in a Limited Format -- like Anime North weekend isn't enough -- whereas unlike any other format, certain pieces are banned for tournament play. Here's some more information on this tournament!

Directions: (Click to View)

Tournament Time: We'll be starting the event at 1:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can!

Limited Format Ban List: Like I previously mentioned, some certain parts will be banned because of this specific format. The ban-list consists of, Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that!

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed Attendees:

Honey
Kei
1234beyblade
Suntailhawk
Pyrus100000
kaibaman7869
JJdad
Wakeen
JesseObre

Possible Attendees:

OldSchool
Pyrus10000
Revenant
ULTIMATE BLAZE
Minion

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Great time today and hopefully I'll see you guys soon!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...AFw#t=2543

To be precise, will launch the video separate in a couple days.
Thanks for having Us.
(Mar. 29, 2015  11:58 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys! I didn't have a lot of time to shoot video or pictures today, but here are the photos I was able to take:

(Mar. 29, 2015  9:30 PM)Wakeen Wrote: Thank you all very much for having us at your tournament and being patient with us newbies.

It was great to meet you all.

Wakeen and JJdad

Same to you! Hopefully it won't be too cold for Wakeen next time. And maybe try picking up a string launcher. Wink

Sorry, I'm terrible with names......who is the guy in the 3rd picture? He mentioned that he couldn't find a Rock Leon at any Dollarama stores near him. I was in the one near my work today and they had one so I picked it up for him. Now I just need to get it to him.
Quote:Sorry, I'm terrible with names......who is the guy in the 3rd picture? He mentioned that he couldn't find a Rock Leon at any Dollarama stores near him. I was in the one near my work today and they had one so I picked it up for him. Now I just need to get it to him.

Oh that was me, and don't worry about it I ended up winning the rock Leone prize at the tourney, but thanks for the concern.

Edit.
OMG why would you buy me one you're too kind. I'll buy it off you next tourney because I love rock Leone! Thanks!
That's great, congrats.

I guess my daughter just got a Rock Leon!
Oh and midnight don't worry about the 90 track, i had a extra in my spare part case ;3
(Mar. 31, 2015  2:59 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Oh and midnight don't worry about the 90 track, i had a extra in my spare part case ;3

Still feel kind of bad about it. If you'd even want, I'd give you mine. Tongue_out
poo

I was really busy with work and girls and other boring stuff.

Ill probably see you guys in april!
(Apr. 06, 2015  2:49 PM)originalzankye Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEJnbggy-0Y

That was awesome.. I was waiting for someone to post a WBO tournament video footage from any country... since I've completed watching almost all
I have footage from probably close to ten past Toronto tournaments waiting to be edited ... So you'll always have something if you are patient enough haha. I try to do at least one per month.
(Apr. 07, 2015  1:17 AM)Kei Wrote: I have footage from probably close to ten past Toronto tournaments waiting to be edited ... So you'll always have something if you are patient enough haha. I try to do at least one per month.

Wow that's nice ! ... Yes I can wait Grin