[Toronto, Ontario 12/20/15] FROSTY DRIVERS

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20, 12PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BURST FORMAT

It's the last tournament of the year for our Toronto community once again. As someone who's attended everyone of them throughout of the coarse of this past year, I think I can say it went by fast. From MARCH BEYHEM to DEUX.5, the Toronto community really has grown; as friends and also the amount of Bladers we get at our tournaments. To kick off the year, come join the Toronto community as we play in a Burst Format event; FROSTY DRIVERS.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. Once everyone gets there, we'll move down to the other end of the shelter, as we usually do for these December tournaments. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Start Time
We'll be starting the event at 12:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. It will be chilly, remember, and we'd therefore like to get this event finished as fast as possible. Smile

Entry Fee
Tournament entry will cost six dollars a person, although if twenty dollars is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that?

Side Note
We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Attendance List:
Mitsu
Kei
LMAO
1234beyblade
JesseObre
Suntailhawk
Lani
ThermalG
Bey Brad
Hato

Possible Attendees:
becbec (Mitsu's friend!)
pyrus10000
U wot m8
Minion
Pyro

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm there!

We're doing Burst because it's the most exciting and dynamic format right now, and the meta will be completely different if we wait until January. It will be fun seeing what the meta looks like before all of the December releases and after the recent Custom Set releases of Unicorn, Ring, etc.
"frosty drivers'

smh mitsu smh
Count me out for this one, but good luck guys! See you next year!
Do you need me to say i'm coming at this point e.e I'm obviously gonna be there... : 3
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:05 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Do you need me to say i'm coming at this point e.e I'm obviously gonna be there... : 3

Okay Mr. I only come if its over 25 degrees hahahahahha

My brother and I will be there Smile
Possi-bleh, Like always, Is anyone selling stuff?
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:17 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:05 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Do you need me to say i'm coming at this point e.e I'm obviously gonna be there... : 3

Okay Mr. I only come if its over 25 degrees hahahahahha

Yeah, it would be unthinkable for you to show up to a December tournament a few years ago haha
Im in!!!
Count me in to please. I think hand warmers are appropriate here? Tongue_out
(Nov. 22, 2015  9:30 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Count me in to please. I think hand warmers are appropriate here? Tongue_out

YES

PLEASE BRING AS MANY AS YOU CAN WE RELY ON YOU ALEX
Hey, would you all be OK if I changed the date of the tournament from the 13th to the 20th instead?

@[Kei] @[LMAO] @[U wot m8] @[1234beyblade] @[Suntailhawk] @[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Absolute] @[pyrus10000]
(Nov. 28, 2015  12:22 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Hey, would you all be OK if I changed the date of the tournament from the 13th to the 20th instead?

@[Kei] @[LMAO] @[U wot m8] @[1234beyblade] @[Suntailhawk] @[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Absolute] @[pyrus10000]
Im jiggy with it.

(Im cool with it)
I certainly would be interested in attending on the 20th. As of right now, my calendar is telling me I'm free that day aha
(Nov. 28, 2015  12:22 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Hey, would you all be OK if I changed the date of the tournament from the 13th to the 20th instead?

Sure doesnt matter for me still got no social life x)
OK, 20th it is everyone! Grin
I'll drop by to say hi if I'm not working Wink
(Dec. 03, 2015  4:41 AM)Pyro Wrote: I'll drop by to say hi if I'm not working Wink

Awesome. Smile

To note though, despite what the list says, the tournament is in fact on Sunday, December 20th.
Put me as a maybe!
Y'all are insane for organizing an outdoor tournament in December, I may freeze but I'll risk it because I want to play, so I'll be there. I bought a bunch of stuff recently so I can't wait to (hopefully) perform better this time! MAY MY BEYSPIRIT BE STRONG ENOUGH TO OVERCOME THE COLD

Sweet. Really excited to see you there! Grin

nicest BeyLogger I've ever seen, btw
Hey guys. I got a Christmas get together at that same day. Can I do all my matches first, please?
I would love to attend, it's been almost three years since my last tournament and I would love to see what this cool new format is all about. Unfortunately I don't have any of the new gear or beys, would anybody be able to sell me some of the new merch?
^ There will certainly be stuff for sale, and many of us would be happy to teach you the ropes and lend you equipment if necessary. Smile
Sounds great! Then sign me up, I'll bring some doughnuts for everyone. Smile