Tornado Balance Type S draft

Quote:{{BeyStadiumbox
| image =
| full item name = BeyStadium Tornado Balance Type S
| item number = MA-17
| beyblade system = [[HMS]]
}}

==Description==
This is the second and last stadium released by Takara for the use of HMS stadiums. It was released to solve the problem of Wolborg MS dominating in the Tornado Balance stadium which is the first HMS stadium Takara released. This was done through making a smaller stadium which allows for easier hits and knockouts by attack types. The exits on the stadium are around double the size of the ones on Tornado Balance to increase the chance of a successful knock out. Due to it's claustrophobic nature even for HMS beyblades it shouldn't be used for plastic beyblades which are significantly bigger. The stadium does have a tornado ridge which allows attack types to be aimed properly using sliding shoot. This means it is competitive since it is fair to all three types.

==Available Products==
*MA-10 HMS Custom Try Set (Light Blue) – This was the first release of the stadium in a set.
*MA-17 Beystadium Tornado Balance Type S (Yellow) – This was the individual release of the stadium.

==Overall==
This stadium made a large difference in the HMS generation allowing a playing field where everything had a more equal ground. Today the stadium is a highly sought after collector’s item and is incredibly rare and expensive.
There are easier to obtain stadiums such as the MFB Attack Stadium and Tornado Attack which are suitable for both plastics and HMS beyblade. As such it should only be purchased for collection or by those who want to experience a true HMS generation atmosphere when using them.

Here's my draft as complete as I can make it without having any help from anyone who owns it or has used it. Obviously the major thing to note is the reason for it's creation (to try and do something about the domination of Wolborg MS in the first HMS stadium: Tornado Balance). Don't have any info on how it does for plastic which isn't some I can really do much about on short notice (was really hoping I wasn't going to have to do this article). I may be able to come up with something from the videos on youtube though. Also I said it was competitive due to the fairness to all types but this is probably the stadium most biased to attack in all of the old series. Anyone else agree with that?
I would suggest it could be described as "claustrophobic", in fact, that word has been used every single time it has been described to me by others. Seeing as that's for HMS, I would say it is just too small for plastics.
I would also include Tornado Attack in the list of fairer stadiums, as a second, period-accurate option.

I'll try to bug a few people to provide some input as we should be able to get some more hands-on experience behind this article for sure.

I would mention its value as a collection piece, unless I am remembering incorrectly.
(Oct. 20, 2012  7:13 PM)Technocrat Wrote: I would suggest it could be described as "claustrophobic", in fact, that word has been used every single time it has been described to me by others. Seeing as that's for HMS, I would say it is just too small for plastics.
I would also include Tornado Attack in the list of fairer stadiums, as a second, period-accurate option.

I'll try to bug a few people to provide some input as we should be able to get some more hands-on experience behind this article for sure.

I would mention its value as a collection piece, unless I am remembering incorrectly.

I've added all of that. Also didn't exactly mention that but I said that it was expensive and hard to find but i'll make light of that at with my next edit.