Torch Pegasus: Questions

Hey, im kinda new to this board but i was considering getting torch pegasus, but i just wanted to ask a few things about it first...

1. I've heard its pretty bad in a battle, but im wondering just how bad,(comparisons with other blades would be useful)

2. Is it easily breakable?

3. Does it wear easily?

4. If anyone could name its features as a blade, that would be great...

5. Are there any parts of the blade that are particularly useful?

Thanks,Grin
1. Don't expect to beat anyone with a gyro BB.

2. Not really

3. It's got a metal CEW, so it doesn't really wear if that's what you mean.

4. It's got a gyro BB, you put the winder in and put it out and the gyro mech. starts to spin.

5. The AR is decent, but there are better choices such as Tiger Defense.
I cnt beat anyone at all with the gyro bb?
markysparky166 Wrote:I cnt beat anyone at all with the gyro bb?

I am sorry to say this but torch pegasus really suck but if u custom it with good blade parts then it shall win some beybattles
markysparky166 Wrote:I cnt beat anyone at all with the gyro bb?

You could beat someone with a really carp combo.

And customizing Flame Peg. won't really do anything, the only changeable part is the AR.
Okay, im just buying it for the kick of doing tricks (Seriously, check these two adressess and you'll see what i mean), i was just wondering how bad its performance really was, thanks dudes, you've helped alot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fApIWw5l7dE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjJawnoL...re=related
hey, and dudes, just for the record, what do you guys think is the worst thing about torch pegasus's Gyro gear which makes it so bad, thanks guys, you're loads of helpGrin
It's just not as good as a normal beyblade. It big/bulky and doesn't last very long.
Would you say it lacks weight?
wow, i wouldnt expect a endurance type blade to be bad at endurance, lol
Well, I don't really know much about beyblades these days, but my suggestion is if you want it because of the way it looks, then go ahead and buy it. If you want it for competitive play then I'd listen to the older members and go for something they suggest.

I personally couldn't use anything I don't think looks cool, but fortunately most, if not all beyblades look awesome.

From what it seems, the most competitive blades look the coolest anyway.
!example!: Dranzer GT lol
it sucks get new beyblades in august
Yeah, i know it does, i guess i just think its just...unique
ASK A QUESTION TOPIC: USE IT
huh? i dont get what you mean?
Bey Brad Wrote:ASK A QUESTION TOPIC: USE IT

o_o

10char
i did not make that post, pretty sure it was annie being a jerk on my account