[Product]  Torch Aries 125D.

This is a Hasbro exclusive. It is essentially a Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Aries 125D. Weight and shape will be different from the actual Aries Wheel though, so a new topic is needed.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

[Image: torcharies1.jpg]
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!! Thank you Hasbro and Kai-V OMG I KNEW IT......!!!
Looks like the metal looks like secret Aries although except a few differences
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)Beybladers rule Wrote: Looks like the metal looks like secret Aries although except a few differences

Did you even read the OP? Speechless
Hmm, this will be good for people who don't feel like importing. I'm hoping that Torch will turn out better than the Aries wheel.
there is gonna have to be alot of new testing to be done soon...I LOVE IT!

Thanks Kai-V and thank you Hasbro!
The new beys sure are a pleasant suprise, can't wait to test them Smile
I've gotta get this one, and Virgo. The others I'll wait for, these I'm preordering.
Oh finally, a hasbro D bottom. I've been wanting the other top tier stamina bottom.
Torch looks like it will be absolutely horrible for any clear wheels you use with it.
The Clear Wheel looks like it will hurt when you grab it. Pinching_eyes_2
And it looks pretty ugly as well. T_T
AWESOME!!! i wonder the performance...
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:57 PM)REtread Wrote: We do not need speculation yet.

Hmm, I believe it was more of a deduction since like Rock, Torch does not protect the clear wheel, and leaves what looks like a large gap underneath the clear wheel.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:57 PM)REtread Wrote: We do not need speculation yet.

Hmm, I believe it was more of a deduction since like Rock, Torch does not protect the clear wheel, and leaves what looks like a large gap underneath the clear wheel.

I actually like how that looks and like the potential ability to get clear wheels into some attacks, myself.
Any and all things to do with fire, i must obtain and claim, torch is no exception.

thanks for the intel Kai-V!

(btw i zoomed in, i actually like torch's design)
Wow has the same purple color or is that grey? o.o
that is a different color than the clear wheel from rock aries, this one is purplish rock aries is pink
these are based off thier Pre-HWS versions, so the clear wheels are using these colors.

Nobody should assume anything until we have finished proper testing. Why? Because think of how Cyber + Pegasis was absolutely nothing like the original Pegasis wheel. The only thing we can assume is that it is a hasbro blade, and as Kai-V said in the OP, weights and shape will be different. As a result, preformance will obviously be different. However we cannot assume how the preformance will be different
add more to your posts please, like this...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...95H1lg.jpg

just got to post this link on one last thread. hooray for new pics!
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: add more to your posts please, like this...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...95H1lg.jpg

just got to post this link on one last thread. hooray for new pics!

Is there really a need to post this image in all the threads? Kai-V already has the exact same image in the OP, except cropped to make it more relevant.
these are 2 seperate pics. these are slightly bigger, although i didnt crop them.

i posted them on all 4 threads since it is relivent to each thread. besides, it shoes them all togrther in addition to the new Pegasis

They are exactly the same size, this is pointless. I cut my pictures exactly from that image without resizing them, so there is no difference at all.