Tokyo Ghoul [NEWS: "Tokyo Ghoul√A" Anime Visual]

The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who meets a woman named Rize Kamishiro at Anteiku, a coffee shop. They share an interest in literature and plan a date. While walking Rize home, Ken is attacked by her. Rize reveals that she is a ghoul, a human-like creature that hunts and devours human flesh. As she is about to finish him off, she is crushed by a falling platform. Kaneki is taken to the hospital in critical condition. The doctor decides to transplant Rize's organs into Ken. He then must deal with life as a half-human/half-ghoul, including interacting with ghoul society and its conflicting factions, while striving to keep his identity secret from other humans.

==================================================
Reviews:

Anime review: [Warning: Contains Spoilers!]

Manga review: [Warning: Contains Spoilers!]
"Tokyo Ghoul 2" Anime Start Date Listed:

A new listing has the Tokyo Ghoul anime returning to Tokyo MX for the launch of its broadcast on January 8th. TV Aichi, TV Osaka, TVQ Kyushu, AT-X and Dlife broadcasts will start over the next week.
[Image: 58263887d233b966eadc1209d07f60e01416686659_full.png]

Tokyo Ghoul: Old Days, prose stories about the past lives of Touka Kirishima, Ayato Kirishima, Kaneki and Hideyoshi Nagachika, is set to be collected December 19th, along with the first collecton of the new Tokyo Ghoul: Re.
[Image: 038bd7571cac2585ba16ef4cb1f27b171416687047_full.jpg]

Volume 4 of the first TV anime, with episodes 10-12, hits Japan on December 26th.
[Image: e382a2fc58900ccc12bf2a6a7f18e5f61416687134_full.png]

"Tokyo Ghoul√A" Anime Visual

A new Tokyo Ghoul√A visual has gone online, offering the latest look at the Tokyo Ghoul's second anime series ahead of its January return.
[Image: B3q3Ge_CcAEIpGN.jpg]

[Image: B3sFzc7CcAEU395.jpg]

[Image: B3sZaaCCcAAUjpW.jpg]

[Image: B3sLqpuCIAAw9EH.jpg]

[Image: B3sM3Q0CIAEogJL.jpg]

[Image: B3sPMnuCEAEFYX2.jpg]

VIDEO: "Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval" Smartphone Game Teaser

With pre-registration opening, Bandai Namco has posted an teaser promo for Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval, a free-to-play collectable card game that also features investigation action in 3D environments, controlled with swipe motion. Pre-registration incentives include a SR Kaneki.

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9unQw0QAA

[Image: 46051f38279dcfcca90f71037f9ac4f61416942537_full.jpg]
I actually haven't heard of this anime yet,haha.I'm gonna watch it after I finish Noragami.
It's awsome i wantched anime and now im waiting for 2nd season + im reading manga. XD
A new listing has the Tokyo Ghoul anime returning to Tokyo MX for the launch of its broadcast on January 8th. TV Aichi, TV Osaka, TVQ Kyushu, AT-X and Dlife broadcasts will start over the next week.
[Image: 58263887d233b966eadc1209d07f60e01416686659_full.png]

Tokyo Ghoul: Old Days, prose stories about the past lives of Touka Kirishima, Ayato Kirishima, Kaneki and Hideyoshi Nagachika, is set to be collected December 19th, along with the first collecton of the new Tokyo Ghoul: Re.
[Image: 038bd7571cac2585ba16ef4cb1f27b171416687047_full.jpg]

Volume 4 of the first TV anime, with episodes 10-12, hits Japan on December 26th.
[Image: e382a2fc58900ccc12bf2a6a7f18e5f61416687134_full.png]
I believe that if you wait for the Box Set, they will "remove" the censorship. They had to censor it for TV purposes, but there is no such thing for CDs.
Yeah, I know. I've already seen the episodes up to 9 (I believe) without the censorship. I only posted that at the time because I don't think we had an uncensored version when I started writing the review.

With episode 10-12 getting released 26 of December, we will finally get to see a lot more gory scenes that we never saw at the time of Tokyo Ghouls airing.

Also, wondering if anyone here has actually read the Manga? It's a whole lot better than the Anime. No opinions. It's true.
Alright, I have to say this is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, anime I've ever seen in my life. The plot moves along perfectly, although some episodes were kind of slow IMO. I never got bored or tired of watching this. Writers did a great job of dialogue, even though I had to watch it English subbed. XD
I don't generally read manga, because I read at such a fast speed, that I finish a manga novel in a minute or two. With Anime, it's 20 minutes, no matter what. And I like that.
(Nov. 30, 2014  5:47 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I don't generally read manga, because I read at such a fast speed, that I finish a manga novel in a minute or two. With Anime, it's 20 minutes, no matter what. And I like that.

Whoa!?seriously?! I can read fast (in english),but not that fast 0_o

Anyways I'm only on episode 3.. .But it deserves to be #1 in my list for now,hah.
A new Tokyo Ghoul√A visual has gone online, offering the latest look at the Tokyo Ghoul's second anime series ahead of its January return.
[Image: B3q3Ge_CcAEIpGN.jpg]

[Image: B3sFzc7CcAEU395.jpg]

[Image: B3sZaaCCcAAUjpW.jpg]

[Image: B3sLqpuCIAAw9EH.jpg]

[Image: B3sM3Q0CIAEogJL.jpg]

[Image: B3sPMnuCEAEFYX2.jpg]
VIDEO: "Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval" Smartphone Game Teaser

With pre-registration opening, Bandai Namco has posted an teaser promo for Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval, a free-to-play collectable card game that also features investigation action in 3D environments, controlled with swipe motion. Pre-registration incentives include a SR Kaneki.

[Image: 46051f38279dcfcca90f71037f9ac4f61416942537_full.jpg]
OMG, I really want this! I can't wait for the new season too! I am waiting patiently and I can't wait any longer! *explodes because of hype*
I started to watch Tokyo Ghoul and it really grosses me ou Tongue_out

I hate gore
(Dec. 01, 2014  11:28 PM)Spectral Wrote: I started to watch Tokyo Ghoul and it really grosses me ou Tongue_out

I hate gore

If you don't like the gore, I'd recommend watching the censored version. Smile
"Tokyo Ghoul:re" Volume 1 Manga TV Commercial

Tokyo Ghoul:re's "long awaited" (the series launch back on October 16th) first volume is set to be published on December 19th. To celebrate this collection of the hot suspense manga, Weekly Young Jump's Youtube channel has posted the TV commercial, featuring a video by Tokyo Ghoul Still Picture MAD Grand Prix winner "Beef Bowl," set to "Ruffin" by Atomic Monkey's Seiichiro.