Thuderstorm in Thunderwhip... Storm Pegasis CH120RF

So I woke up today, not feeling like P-diddy, but I felt unusually giddy...

K never mind lol.

So, I was messing around with parts and came across the brilliant idea of combining CH120 with Storm Pegasis.

Materials:
Pegasis Thunderwhip Stadium (yes I know it is horrible but bear with me Tongue_out)
Launcher Grip w/Launcher Rubber
Light Launcher
Storm Pegasis CH120 @120 Height
Rock Bull ED145WB

All blades launched at full power, attack types used sliding shot.

Results:
1. Storm Pegasis K.O.
2. Storm Pegasis K.O.
3. Rock Bull Outspin
4. Rock Bull Outspin
5. Rock Bull Outspin
6. Storm Pegasis K.O.
7. Storm Pegasis K.O.
8. Rock Bull Outspin
9. Storm Pegasis K.O.
10. Rock Bull Outspin

Pegasis-5/10
Bull 5/10
... Is it a miracle? maybe but the test results speak for themselves. What makes it amazing is that it was done in The Pegasis Thunderwhip Stadium!
In summary, Rock Bull was getting smashed all over the place, with the intensity major attack type users like to see.
So yah... I guess putting it in an attack stadium will increase it's potential even more!

P.S. Any further tests/improvements will be appreciated!
Hm, that is still only one chance on two of winning with that combination, plus you would probably want to use Earth for your defense customization if you have the Attack Beystadium, because it would mean that you have the means to import Beyblades.
wow i never thought this would happend
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, that is still only one chance on two of winning with that combination, plus you would probably want to use Earth for your defense customization if you have the Attack Beystadium, because it would mean that you have the means to import Beyblades.

I will be getting an attack type stadium (Sonokong Orange) but the results shown were in the pegasis thunderwhip... and yes I want to obtain earth but I'm low on cash Tongue_out
It's not a surprise to me the PTW is still able to get KOs I was getting a 5 KO streak once, it just depends where and how you launch the Beys
Still kind of satisfactory :l
Use a Beylauncher because you get more kick Smile Also I was playing with some kids and it seems warn out FS seems to do pretty well in this stadium.
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:53 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Still kind of satisfactory :l
Use a Beylauncher because you get more kick Smile Also I was playing with some kids and it seems warn out FS seems to do pretty well in this stadium.

I think that's illegal for tournaments. I saned mine down so it can be more agressive. lol
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:24 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:

I think that's illegal for tournaments. I saned mine down so it can be more agressive. lol

Way to illegally alter your bottom.

Why would you file off the S, when you could have just bought a regular F bottom...?
My FS was turned into a carp F because my bro launched it on the pavement once Unhappy.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:02 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:24 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:

Way to illegally alter your bottom.

Why would you file off the S, when you could have just bought a regular F bottom...?
lol, that's when i got dark wolf and was new to beyblade
Still doesn't explain why you sanded off the S part o.o
i didnt have too much fun since i didnt have a stadium and my one i used just stayed there.
this is getting off topic... any tests people?
Wow... really?

You used Storm Pegasus in the PEGASUS THUNDER WHIP STADIUM (a stadium that we never even think of regarding as something balanced and good for testing) against ROCK an outclassed a recoil heavy wheel. You are surprised by the outcome?

-___-

Once you get your real stadium feel free to give us some new stuff but right now you are kind of just telling us about things we already know.

EDIT: Sorry if I came across as harsh. But I really do not even consider anything these tests have to say if they are done in a horrible stadium. A good attack combo should take out Earth not Rock.
Hmm, apparently Rock is incredibly imbalanced in the thunderwhip stadium though =p
Earth BullC145WB (Do not have GB145) V.S Storm PegasisCH120RF (145 hieght)

Stadium used:Tornado balance Type S HMS (Don't have my attack type stadium that I ordered yet)
Earth Bull shot at 80% power due to WB
Sliding Shoot was used on Storm Pegasis
Shot alternatively as fast as possible

1.Storm Pegasis K.O
2.Earth Bull outspin
3.Earth Bull outspin
4.Storm Pegasis K.O
5.Earth Bull outspin
6.Earth Bull outspin (Wall saved twice)
7.Earth Bull outspin (Storm Pegasis got a lot of hits in)
8.Earth Bull outspin
9.Earth Bull outspin
10.Earth Bull outspin
11.Storm Pegasis K.O
12.Earth Bull outspin
13.Earth Bull outspin
14.Earth Bull outspin
15.Earth Bull outspin
16.Earth Bull outspin
17.Earth Bull outspin
18.Earth Bull outspin
19.Earth Bull outspin
20.Earth Bull outspin

Earth Bull win rate:85% (17 wins, 3 losses) Storm Pegasis win rate: 15% (3 wins, 17 losses)

Storm is just not meant to hit high, not sure if you wanted me to hit at CH120 (120 mode)
Storm hit tons of times it just didn't have any power behind it.
Not sure if I was doing something wrong so somebody may need to test as well.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:27 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: not sure if you wanted me to hit at CH120 (120 mode)

Yes I tested it at 120 because when I used 145 like you, there was no power behind the hits... If possible can you test at 120 height?

P.S. Thank you very much for testing my combo... very much appreciated.
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:00 PM)MaxL Wrote: Wow... really?

You used Storm Pegasus in the PEGASUS THUNDER WHIP STADIUM (a stadium that we never even think of regarding as something balanced and good for testing) against ROCK an outclassed a recoil heavy wheel. You are surprised by the outcome?

-___-

Once you get your real stadium feel free to give us some new stuff but right now you are kind of just telling us about things we already know.

EDIT: Sorry if I came across as harsh. But I really do not even consider anything these tests have to say if they are done in a horrible stadium. A good attack combo should take out Earth not Rock.

Don't worry I know it was an absurd test but I felt that it was more significant due to the fact that it was in the PTW because as we all no it's near impossible to K.O. a blade so I figured a 50% win rate for an attack type is significant.
Ugh well that post is a peice of junk, I'll edit this as soon as I get the test results for 120 height so just hang on.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:09 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ugh well that post is a peice of junk, I'll edit this as soon as I get the test results for 120 height so just hang on.

thank you very much!
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:09 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ugh well that post is a peice of junk, I'll edit this as soon as I get the test results for 120 height so just hang on.

Hey pocky have you got any test results yet? Tongue_out