Poll: Is this combo good

good
27.27%
bad
72.73%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
My combo is Turbo sprizzen double 0 wall th08
This is for the Make a Combo Thread. DeceasedCrab
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:58 AM)Dacatman Wrote: This is for the Make a Combo Thread. DeceasedCrab

Actually, as mediocre a combo this is (Charge-I H? Really?) and as much as this blader is prone to making redundant threads, this time they actually got it right.

They made a thread in the right place for once. They posted their burst customization in the burst customizations subforum.

Congratulations!  DJ - Yeah!

Your combo is not good.  DJ - Sad.

The driver is probably not going to go them many favors. 00Wall will work okay in opposite spin, but they should really stick with Hasbro Bearing if they're going that route, especially with how strong it is. Maybe even Eternal-S. That Charge Hypersphere tip probably doesn't have amazing stamina, might have decent LAD. I don't know whether or not Turbo Spriggan is a decent swap for Cho-Z Spriggan. Cho-Z Spriggan didn't have a ton of metal, so maybe. I don't know if the burst stoppers work, but combine it with a driver like Hasbro Bearing and that problem solves itself.

It's not an awful combo. It's just not going to do all that well. People still use Cho-Z Spriggan in tournaments, but it doesn't excel like it used to.
(Apr. 01, 2020  5:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:58 AM)Dacatman Wrote: This is for the Make a Combo Thread. DeceasedCrab

Actually, as mediocre a combo this is (Charge-I H? Really?) and as much as this blader is prone to making redundant threads, this time they actually got it right.

They made a thread in the right place for once. They posted their burst customization in the burst customizations subforum.

The driver is probably not going to go them many favors. 00Wall will work okay in opposite spin, but they should really stick with Hasbro Bearing if they're going that route, especially with how strong it is. Maybe even Eternal-S. That Charge Hypersphere tip probably doesn't have amazing stamina, might have decent LAD. I don't know whether or not Turbo Spriggan is a decent swap for Cho-Z Spriggan. Cho-Z Spriggan didn't have a ton of metal, so maybe. I don't know if the burst stoppers work, but combine it with a driver like Hasbro Bearing and that problem solves itself.

It's not an awful combo. It's just not going to do all that well. People still use Cho-Z Spriggan in tournaments, but it doesn't excel like it used to.

Turbo Spryzen actually does great in standard tournaments for some reason on the right combo, being able to beat even Lord Spriggan in Xtend+ on Turbo Spryzen 00Expand Rise-H/Sprio-H/Bullet-H.

(Apr. 01, 2020  3:25 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: My combo is Turbo sprizzen double 0 wall th08
You’re on the right track . If you use Rise-H, Spiro-H, or Bullet-H for the driver and replace wall with expand, it could do well in tournaments.
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  5:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Actually, as mediocre a combo this is (Charge-I H? Really?) and as much as this blader is prone to making redundant threads, this time they actually got it right.

Turbo Spryzen actually does great in standard tournaments for some reason on the right combo, being able to beat even Lord Spriggan in Xtend+ on Turbo Spryzen 00Expand Rise-H/Sprio-H/Bullet-H.

(Apr. 01, 2020  3:25 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: My combo is Turbo sprizzen double 0 wall th08
You’re on the right track . If you use Rise-H, Spiro-H, or Bullet-H for the driver and replace wall with expand, it could do well in tournaments.
I would say no on the Spiro and you can kinda ditch the frame it you aren't going rise-H. I would suggest Br tbh. BR is really good.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:11 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Turbo Spryzen actually does great in standard tournaments for some reason on the right combo, being able to beat even Lord Spriggan in Xtend+ on Turbo Spryzen 00Expand Rise-H/Sprio-H/Bullet-H.

I would say no on the Spiro and you can kinda ditch the frame it you aren't going rise-H. I would suggest Br tbh. BR is really good.

From my testing, Spiro-H equals Rise-H or is greater than it in LAD.
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:11 PM)bladekid Wrote: I would say no on the Spiro and you can kinda ditch the frame it you aren't going rise-H. I would suggest Br tbh. BR is really good.

From my testing, Spiro-H equals Rise-H or is greater than it in LAD.
Does it? I've found it to be a but better than Ds. I personally think Bullet 1 is the best choice but idk.
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:30 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: From my testing, Spiro-H equals Rise-H or is greater than it in LAD.
Does it? I've found it to be a but better than Ds. I personally think Bullet 1 is the best choice but idk.

I probably agree with you on that, I was just saying that Spiro-H can do very well for LAD as well if you don’t have Bullet-H.
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:30 AM)bladekid Wrote: Does it? I've found it to be a but better than Ds. I personally think Bullet 1 is the best choice but idk.

I probably agree with you on that, I was just saying that Spiro-H can do very well for LAD as well if you don’t have Bullet-H.
I guess, but not that well. It doesn't have the LAD but it has the same self KO risk.
[/quote]

(Apr. 01, 2020  3:25 AM)Chat boy noob Wrote: My combo is Turbo sprizzen double 0 wall th08
[/quote]

The reason the turbo spriggan can do so well is because when the turbo blades pop out its blocks the little things so I can't burst and also has the capibility to spin steal so I can spin in counter clock wise with my hand and beat tide treptune uncustomed