Things you dislike about the beyblade anime

I mean a new bey. you know like the one that shot down from the sky. But Im sure you got my over all point. It would have been epic if bull {his new name XD } had to battle some kind of powerful force and got a new bey, or what ever. The point is no one else matters but Ginga, and thats getting old.
1. You never really see them eat!
2. Kenta is such a baby!
3. Benkei NEVER stops eating!(When you see them eat)
4. They make Ginga TO strong!
5. Kyoya is a little bit to much like Kai!
6. Makdoka knows a little TO much!
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:18 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: 1. You never really see them eat!
Seriously, you should not complain about this. Not only is it just never really shown in any other series because it is very trivial in general, but you do actually see Ginga eat triple-beef burgers, and Masamune eats all the time. They also eat in China.

This is like complaining that they never change clothings : that never happens in any animated show either, but it is extremely pointless anyway.
well like all beyblade anmie its got no blood no gore oh yeah and ginga always win. this is why i dont watch the anmie
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:30 PM)tailred Wrote: well like all beyblade anmie its got no blood no gore oh yeah and ginga always win. this is why i dont watch the anmie
At the same time, it is abnormal for you to only want to watch shows that have blood or gore ... It is an odd taste ...
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:30 PM)tailred Wrote: well like all beyblade anmie its got no blood no gore oh yeah and ginga always win. this is why i dont watch the anmie

Kai V.S brooklyn says hi.

Kai always has cuts anyways, and it's blood. Not too sure if you would ever see gore in a anime about spinning tops though.

(Or if you could count Kai's cuts as gore.)
I didnt like the way they look when there rotating it was just plain weird because as soon as the bladers launched ther beys it looked like they were about to stop rotating, In the first series.
i dont watch blood and gore things all the time i just watch anmie with blood and gore in it.now if all i watch was blood and gore thing that would abnormal lol.
What i also dont like is how it barely makes sense like when Ginga said in episode ten when he was going to verse Kyoya that " He wont lose this time " since when did he lose to Kyoya before?!?Chocked_2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1f7vjZJtRI
Ginga should have meant "I hope I'll win again"
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:50 PM)Kyoya Wrote: #5- They killed off the people in the first season of MFB. They could use them in some way or form.

They have to include new characters otherwise it would get boring. Also most of the people in the first season have come back like benkei, Yuu, Daidouji,Kyouya ryuuga and the ones that haven't either can't or there would be no point cause they fulfilled their role( eg Pheonix)
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:18 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: 1. You never really see them eat!
Seriously, you should not complain about this. Not only is it just never really shown in any other series because it is very trivial in general, but you do actually see Ginga eat triple-beef burgers, and Masamune eats all the time. They also eat in China.

This is like complaining that they never change clothings : that never happens in any animated show either, but it is extremely pointless anyway.
haha, the first time he got a hotdog by mistake
but the thing i dislike is that ginga uses strm pegasis's rf sooooo much and it doesn't even wear out. !!!!
he even uses it on rough terrain
This is an anime, what do you all want hah. They would also fall from a high cliff and not die because it would be comedy.
I also forgot to mention is that in episode 11 of Beyblade Metal Fusion, Ginga said that Doji will be the one person he will never forgive and in episode 13 Ginga then says again to Ryuuga that HE will be the one person he will never forgive. What, couldnt Nelvana think of anything better?Chocked_2
The only thing I don't like is that they killed of the STGO but that's more of a personal thing
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is an anime, what do you all want hah. They would also fall from a high cliff and not die because it would be comedy.
maybe he buys separate parts from toywiz hah
just kidding
of course, i am inferring its rf, because its flat and red like in the real world's.
Smile
I'm so proud never thought my thread would go this far Smile I like the fact that blades are reused like Burn Wolf and others. Makes it more interesting.