Things that you are obsessed with in your life

I'm really obsessed with breathing, I feel like I can't live without it.

Jokes aside, I'm obsessed with learning. Yep, I spend some time of my day going on youtube and watching informative stuff (mostly how physics work).
Personally, I'm very obsessed with games. I've been playing Apex Legends for three years. I'm almost addicted to it. Because I play it almost every night. I've gotten to that level. That I have a max account here. I was just checking in here with other players that have been playing for a very long time.
I am totally obsessed with cats and roller coasters
I'm obsessed with 2 things in my life: Beyblade and Haikyuu
We are all obsessed with something that does not depend on us. Most of all I hate paying taxes in my country, because I know that the money goes not to the budget of the country, but to the pockets of those nasty officials. This is the reason why I decided and registered a company in Singapore and paid the skills development fee, which I calculated through the sdl calculator. After all, it is not for nothing that the World Bank constantly recognizes Singapore as the best place to do business.
Starting to get an obsession with crystals and stones. For some reason, crystals are super satisfying. Really — search some pictures of crystals up and youll get what I mean. They all come in all sorts of colors and shapes

Im collecting some right now, from raw crystals to ones that have been carved into shapes. And a little of placebo effect here: they make me feel a little better mentally
For me it has to be super smash bros and dc comics/dceu (I will support b v s with my life)
terraria smash ultimate and godzilla
There are tons of things i am obssed with besides beyblade! such as Yo-kai Watch, I love anime and manga, also I collect marvel figures and build model kits. There are still more things I love to do!
I adore drawing. It's been my hobby since childhood and I can't go a day without it. I don't know if it's an obsession, but it's been my passion since childhood. I like that my little sister also loves to draw and take various courses like TreeArt and master classes in drawing
I LOVE SHERBERT