Thermal Pisces T125ES

Thermal Pisces Face Bolt:
The Face represents a Shark Saying Pisces on the bottom of it, When Pisces is a fish really..

Pisces Clear Wheel,Hybrid Wheel:
It has 2 waves in the sides like an ocean splashing through On the other side going forward and down has 2 stickers of the oceans it has 7 stickers including the other face sticker...

Thermal Wheel:
Thermal Wheel only comes with Thermal Pisces T125ES, and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (Please message me if there is more) Thermal Was kinda based on the original Pisces DF145BS or Pisces D125BS but Takara tomy Changed it to Thermal Wheel, Thermal has 3 lines on each side of the metal wheel i have heard that thermal is great for stamina cause of it's weight,It's supposed to be really light...

T125ES:
Same as Flame Libra T125ES But translucent colored T125 is kinda like DF145 but i don't know which track is better but when i battle with ES i don't get that many good wins with it so if you change the track and bottom is might be better i don't know...

(note: this is my first thread so i don't know much about Pisces and cause i don't have a scale i can't weight it and if i missed anything I'm sorry i just looked at the bey i didn't really look it up but cause my star sign i wanted to talk about Pisces)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Heh. You have to post this thread here.

Also, ES is a separate part from T125.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:07 AM)BulletFloor Wrote: Thermal Pisces Face Bolt:
The Face represents a Shark Saying Pisces on the bottom of it, When Pisces is a fish really..(A shark is a type of fish.It doesn't HAVE to be a picture of a simple fish.Also the Hasbro Face shows the exact same picture. but with a black out "Pieces" beneath it.)

Pisces Clear Wheel,Hybrid Wheel:
It has 2 waves in the sides like an ocean splashing through On the other side going forward and down has 2 stickers of the oceans it has 7 stickers including the other face sticker... (The clear wheel shows a Shark swimming through waves along the Ocean.Look Closer.)

Thermal Wheel:
Thermal Wheel only comes with Thermal Pisces T125ES, and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (Please message me if there is more) Thermal Was kinda based on the original Pisces DF145BS or Pisces D125BS but Takara tomy Changed it to Thermal Wheel, Thermal has 3 lines on each side of the metal wheel i have heard that thermal is great for stamina cause of it's weight,It's supposed to be really light... ( The bolded is uneeded. Also it wasn't "kinda" based on the original.It IS based on the original.)

T125ES:
Same as Flame Libra T125ES But translucent colored T125 is kinda like DF145 but i don't know which track is better but when i battle with ES i don't get that many good wins with it so if you change the track and bottom is might be better i don't know... (Un-Needed)

(note: this is my first thread so i don't know much about Pisces and cause i don't have a scale i can't weight it and if i missed anything I'm sorry i just looked at the bey i didn't really look it up but cause my star sign i wanted to talk about Pisces)

My thoughts are within the Quote,If this were to be an actual attempt of a Wiki
There are parts in this article that you, the writer, aren't even sure if. Before writing an article you have to be sure that what you're writing is true.
this isnt really good. you, as a writer, seem either unsure, or unknowing about what this blade's purpose is. also, your wording isnt very good either. this needs to be rewritten for the most part for the most part.
It's not great for stamina. It's not even top tier. Flame beats it so it can't be that good.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:10 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Heh. You have to post this thread here.

Also, ES is a separate part from T125.

What do you mean, it is in the beywiki project category
(Oct. 26, 2010  8:24 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: What do you mean, it is in the beywiki project category
Obviously it used to be in the wrong section but the topic has been moved since because it has been days.
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, sort of sparse and bad wording.

I didn't know what to say and i know
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:43 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not great for stamina. It's not even top tier. Flame beats it so it can't be that good.

Thermal Actually Beat Flame For some reason so i still think thermal is better than Flame
I wanted to try the thread part out and i didn't know what to really say
If you don't know wat to say about it then clearly you shouldn't be writing the article.
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: If you don't know wat to say about it then clearly you shouldn't be writing the article.

I wanted to try something out cause this is my first thread
Private message me I have the bey ask me anything about pisces
Horrible wording. And also, the beywiki is a place for facts only, not I thinks. And finally,all you do is list what the bey Looks like. Get the bey, the write the article.
He does have the bey since he says so on this page. You should just say it was based on the original pisces wheel since it's not really based on the track and bottom and there's not much point putting it. Also do seperate sections for the track and bottom since that's what is normally done. and it would also be fine if you could just copy those sections from Flame libra article since they are of good quality. This would mean you could focus on the metal wheel. Also on the metal wheel bit you should say that it used to be top tier stamina but is now outclassed by other wheels such as Burn, Earth and virgo.
Look at the articles on the wiki, and ask yourself if you're writing as good as that.