The worst post/thread/decision you've ever made on the WBO.

Would be nice to see more people talk about how they've grown and become better. Don't worry so much about warning %'s or moderated posts, seriously. Obviously, if you get warned, please take it as a learning opportunity, but we are not judging you based on your warning % and obviously other members can't see them at all.
I've went almost 4 years and I've never received a warning surprisingly. I have a lot of embarrassing posts I've done recently and especially in the past.

I give you this crown jewel from 13 year old Tri.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:14 PM)Meta madness Wrote: the deleted or edited is to be exected though but...

wow...You just seemed a little naive, nothing more bad or good...Then came the reply...Honestly this isn't to bad.

My many thread and Post delited or lock at that time I became angry and mad. But then I understand so silly mistakes I have made and just laughed at myself. Slince then I have Improved a lot and also gain experience and knowledge of beyblade (almost twice). But still some of my post either get deleted or tell me my mistake. But I don't become angry at all. Instead I see what mistake I did and promise myself I will not do it again. one mistake I did here too! Not so good English LOL
(Oct. 31, 2015  5:30 AM)Tri Wrote: I've went almost 4 years and I've never received a warning surprisingly. I have a lot of embarrassing posts I've done recently and especially in the past.

I give you this crown jewel from 13 year old Tri.

I don't think there's a lot of decisions we can look back fondly one when we were thirteen, haha. I can actually say that the main reason a lot of my old posts were bad and cringey can be boiled down into, "because I was a middle schooler."

When talking about how I've improved, there's definitely a lot of intricate reasons I can cite, but a lot of it just comes down to the fact that I got older. Not very interesting, but it's the truth, haha.
Jeebus Crispis... Been reading my 2014 stuff this last week or so.
Most of my posts in 2014, even though it was only a year ago, are either false or spam. I'm sure some contributed something; but holy hell, I deeply apoligize for my previous behavior.
Shameful.