The toughest decision

So far I am at a very tight situation. I am debating to get the Gold Cho-Z Achilles due to the gold parts and better layer, but I found a good deal for the Silver Revive Phoenix. I was debating between the two until later I found out about the Solid blue Destroy’ driver. I am at a choice between Cho-Z Achilles due to both color and part, Silver Revive Phoenix (don’t have an Xtend+), or the Solid Blue Destroy’?
I would say the revive Phoenix cause if it’s outer layer comes off and on the other hand Z achilles Can burst more easily.

Oops i said Z Achilles I meant you should get Cho Z Achilles
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:23 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: I would say the revive Phoenix cause if it’s outer layer comes off and on the other hand Z  achilles  Can burst more easily.

Oops i said Z Achilles I meant you should get Cho Z Achilles

From what I was told, the Gold Cho-Z achilles is much better than the original.
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: So far I am at a very tight situation. I am debating to get the Gold Cho-Z Achilles due to the gold parts and better layer, but I found a good deal for the Silver Revive Phoenix. I was debating between the two until later I found out about the Solid blue Destroy’ driver. I am at a choice between Cho-Z Achilles due to both color and part, Silver Revive Phoenix (don’t have an Xtend+), or the Solid Blue Destroy’?

It depends on your current collection. If you have Cho-Z Achilles already (which your post implies that you don't) and you already have a copy of Destroy, go for the Phoenix. If you have Dead Phoenix but don't already have Revive Phoenix, definitely go for rP. If you don't have a copy of Destroy and have something like Dead Hades or one of the GT Beys, I'd say Destroy' would be the best choice. If you have Destroy and rP already, Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best choice. If you have none of them, then it depends on what parts you have. If you have Ωuter, 0, Cross, Proof, Eternal, and/or Orbit, then rP is the best choice. I would go for Cho-Z Achilles if you don't have the 0 disk or Cho-Z Valkyrie and if you have good non-dash Attack Drivers.
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: So far I am at a very tight situation. I am debating to get the Gold Cho-Z Achilles due to the gold parts and better layer, but I found a good deal for the Silver Revive Phoenix. I was debating between the two until later I found out about the Solid blue Destroy’ driver. I am at a choice between Cho-Z Achilles due to both color and part, Silver Revive Phoenix (don’t have an Xtend+), or the Solid Blue Destroy’?

It depends on your current collection. If you have Cho-Z Achilles already (which your post implies that you don't) and you already have a copy of Destroy, go for the Phoenix. If you have Dead Phoenix but don't already have Revive Phoenix, definitely go for rP. If you don't have a copy of Destroy and have something like Dead Hades or one of the GT Beys, I'd say Destroy' would be the best choice. If you have Destroy and rP already, Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best choice. If you have none of them, then it depends on what parts you have. If you have Ωuter, 0, Cross, Proof, Eternal, and/or Orbit, then rP is the best choice. I would go for Cho-Z Achilles if you don't have the 0 disk or Cho-Z Valkyrie and if you have good non-dash Attack Drivers.

I do have a cross frame along with the 0 disc and Orbit. I was thinking of using the gold 00 for my original red bL and the blue Destroy’ on the Blue bL (sorta like the Gleeok from Legend of Zelda or such). But are they any good? Red bL 00 C’ and blue bL 0 Ds’?
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:05 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  10:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It depends on your current collection. If you have Cho-Z Achilles already (which your post implies that you don't) and you already have a copy of Destroy, go for the Phoenix. If you have Dead Phoenix but don't already have Revive Phoenix, definitely go for rP. If you don't have a copy of Destroy and have something like Dead Hades or one of the GT Beys, I'd say Destroy' would be the best choice. If you have Destroy and rP already, Cho-Z Achilles is easily the best choice. If you have none of them, then it depends on what parts you have. If you have Ωuter, 0, Cross, Proof, Eternal, and/or Orbit, then rP is the best choice. I would go for Cho-Z Achilles if you don't have the 0 disk or Cho-Z Valkyrie and if you have good non-dash Attack Drivers.

I do have a cross frame along with the 0 disc and Orbit. I was thinking of using the gold 00 for my original red bL and the blue Destroy’ on the Blue bL (sorta like the Gleeok from Legend of Zelda or such). But are they any good? Red bL 00 C’ and blue bL 0 Ds’?

Well, bL isn't a very good layer to begin with. In terms of using bL, I'd say Ds or Ds' would be the best choice. (Also, for the red bL, did you mean Xtreme'? It's a decent combo, but not the best against right-spin Beys) Since you have 0, Cross, and Orbit already, I'd probably say rP is the best choice because rP.0C.O is one of the best combos for rP, in my opinion.
Achelies would be best
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:05 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I do have a cross frame along with the 0 disc and Orbit. I was thinking of using the gold 00 for my original red bL and the blue Destroy’ on the Blue bL (sorta like the Gleeok from Legend of Zelda or such). But are they any good? Red bL 00 C’ and blue bL 0 Ds’?

Well, bL isn't a very good layer to begin with. In terms of using bL, I'd say Ds or Ds' would be the best choice. (Also, for the red bL, did you mean Xtreme'? It's a decent combo, but not the best against right-spin Beys) Since you have 0, Cross, and Orbit already, I'd probably say rP is the best choice because rP.0C.O is one of the best combos for rP, in my opinion.

?What about Perfect Phoenix or Jolt’ instead of Xtreme’?
(Mar. 28, 2019  7:45 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, bL isn't a very good layer to begin with. In terms of using bL, I'd say Ds or Ds' would be the best choice. (Also, for the red bL, did you mean Xtreme'? It's a decent combo, but not the best against right-spin Beys) Since you have 0, Cross, and Orbit already, I'd probably say rP is the best choice because rP.0C.O is one of the best combos for rP, in my opinion.

?What about Perfect Phoenix or Jolt’ instead of Xtreme’?

Well, if you have Dead Phoenix, rP is the way to go, since Perfect Phoenix is really strong. As for the Bloody Longinus thing, it depends on what you want it to go up against. If you battle other mobile Beys, Jolt' is best, and vice versa for Xtreme'.
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  7:45 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: ?What about Perfect Phoenix or Jolt’ instead of Xtreme’?

Well, if you have Dead Phoenix, rP is the way to go, since Perfect Phoenix is really strong. As for the Bloody Longinus thing, it depends on what you want it to go up against. If you battle other mobile Beys, Jolt' is best, and vice versa for Xtreme'.

Well I am trying to make a strong attack type bL combo with less chance of bursting, since bL is known to have bad burst resistance (except for the original red layer, which for some reason have stronger teeth compared to the original).
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:27 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, if you have Dead Phoenix, rP is the way to go, since Perfect Phoenix is really strong. As for the Bloody Longinus thing, it depends on what you want it to go up against. If you battle other mobile Beys, Jolt' is best, and vice versa for Xtreme'.

Well I am trying to make a strong attack type bL combo with less chance of bursting, since bL is known to have bad burst resistance (except for the original red layer, which for some reason have stronger teeth compared to the original).

Okay, so if you're specifically making it a strong attack type, don't use Destroy'. Jolt' works much better.
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:27 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Well I am trying to make a strong attack type bL combo with less chance of bursting, since bL is known to have bad burst resistance (except for the original red layer, which for some reason have stronger teeth compared to the original).

Okay, so if you're specifically making it a strong attack type, don't use Destroy'. Jolt' works much better.

How so?
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:42 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:38 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, so if you're specifically making it a strong attack type, don't use Destroy'. Jolt' works much better.

How so?

Destroy/Destroy' don't grip onto the ground the same way a rubber Driver would, meaning it has a smaller chance to KO its opponents.
Please use Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst).

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst

CLOSED.