The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

Most stupid thing I got yelled at for:
For poking Mozarella Cheese or blocks of Molo wrappers in the Supermarket.
I just can't resist doing it.
Now that I'm in high school, you can get yelled at for the stupidest things. For example, my geometry teacher (also my least favorite teacher) yelled at a girl for correcting her on a problem. At first my teacher said "No that's not what the book says" to the girl. and then the girl tried to clear it all out for her and then the teacher yelled at her and said "You can go out in the hall" And my jaw just dropped. Lady, she was RIGHT. Sometimes the writers of your little "teacher's edition books" make mistakes. Sometimes I wonder what school would be like if all teachers one day just lost all their "Teacher's Edition books."
It would end up like the Simpsons episode where the teachers forgot how to multiply by 12. The episode is "Separate Vocations." Watch clips of it or the whole thing.
(Sep. 21, 2014  4:04 AM)Flambo. Wrote: Now that I'm in high school, you can get yelled at for the stupidest things. For example, my geometry teacher (also my least favorite teacher) yelled at a girl for correcting her on a problem. At first my teacher said "No that's not what the book says" to the girl. and then the girl tried to clear it all out for her and then the teacher yelled at her and said "You can go out in the hall" And my jaw just dropped. Lady, she was RIGHT. Sometimes the writers of your little "teacher's edition books" make mistakes. Sometimes I wonder what school would be like if all teachers one day just lost all their "Teacher's Edition books."

A- Much better.
Happens all the time.
I spent the last two nights at a friends house so we could hang out a bit before he goes to boot camp. I came home today after going to church with him. About an hour later my parents got home so I helped them with the groceries, but my dad began to yell at me about how I need to come home at night. I was very confused, as I almost never leave my bedroom, but apparently I can't spend a weekend at a friends house even though:

1) I'm 18 and I can make those kinds of decisions on my own, and
2) My mom already gave me the go-ahead well in advance.

Honestly, I think he just looks for reasons to yell at me. The dude's got mental problems or something.
I got chewed out for the banking account being hacked from unknown origins...which is why tonight I am working on earning points for gift cards I can use for stuff and have it not cost us a single cent...I think the site on which I am earning the points on also offers Paypal cash....hmm....I wonder, $10 in Paypal cash....Wink
My mom just got done yelling at me because I didn't give her any of my Halloween candy. So, I get her a full size Snickers and apologize but she then proceeds to yell at me and call me selfish.
(Nov. 15, 2014  6:08 PM)Flambo. Wrote: My mom just got done yelling at me because I didn't give her any of my Halloween candy. So, I get her a full size Snickers and apologize but she then proceeds to yell at me and call me selfish.
Snickers commercial is true now :3
But seriously buy her another Snickers. If she is still mad, then just run away (jk). I always share my candy, but you don't have to, it is yours Smile
i got yelled for buying and playing Beyblades by my parents, saying I'm a big girl and I start acting like one.

i bet they will throw my collection away Unhappy
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:27 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: i got yelled for buying and playing Beyblades by my parents, saying I'm a big girl and I start acting like one.

They should have a little conversation with Kai-V, I think they will see beyblade from an other side after this. Smile
You should hide your collection or something like that IMO...
Who says only boys gets to play beyblade?
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:35 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:27 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: i got yelled for buying and playing Beyblades by my parents, saying I'm a big girl and I start acting like one.

They should have a little conversation with Kai-V, I think they will see beyblade from an other side after this. Smile
You should hide your collection or something like that IMO...

that's another thing, if they catch me on the wbo, they will tell on me for not studying in school and such. they think the WBO is stupid and for little kids, they want to block me from it but i won't let them.

but yeah, I will hide my collection, maybe at my friends house, with her nice parents
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:45 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: that's another thing, if they catch me on the wbo, they will tell on me for not studying in school and such. they think the WBO is stupid and for little kids, they want to block me from it but i won't let them.

but yeah, I will hide my collection, maybe at my friends house, with her nice parents

An email conversation with Kai-V is the best solution IMO [Image: 2080985038.gif]
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:48 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2014  8:45 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: that's another thing, if they catch me on the wbo, they will tell on me for not studying in school and such. they think the WBO is stupid and for little kids, they want to block me from it but i won't let them.

An email conversation with Kai-V is the best solution IMO [Image: 2080985038.gif]

They'd probs find that weird and get worse :\
Beyblades demographics probably isn't just for boys, infact, there's no reason to indicate them as male products, as its not even a stereotypical boy product design IMO.
I get yelled at...for disliking politics and telling my parents I'm not interested in them.
Kids aren't supposed to be into politics anyways.. Are your parents the kind to constantly check stocks and have the cable box locked on to CNNMoney? If so, I feel very bad for you. My parents are like big kids. (Always buying toys and stuff) This happens a lot, but when my mom falls asleep, she'll rage at me for saying that she did. (She says sge didnt fall asleep at all)This is the kind of sleep where she snores loud.
Pah I dispise politics. I suggest you don't bring it up as much as you can so they eventually forget it.
(Nov. 15, 2014  10:12 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Kids aren't supposed to be into politics anyways.. Are your parents the kind to constantly check stocks and have the cable box locked on to CNNMoney? If so, I feel very bad for you. My parents are like big kids. (Always buying toys and stuff) This happens a lot, but when my mom falls asleep, she'll rage at me for saying that she did. (She says sge didnt fall asleep at all)This is the kind of sleep where she snores loud.

They say that because I am 14, I should be capable enough. Yes, my parents do sometimes check stocks. They expect me to know how the political system works in the US even though I'm British.
(Nov. 15, 2014  10:33 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2014  10:12 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Kids aren't supposed to be into politics anyways.. Are your parents the kind to constantly check stocks and have the cable box locked on to CNNMoney? If so, I feel very bad for you. My parents are like big kids. (Always buying toys and stuff) This happens a lot, but when my mom falls asleep, she'll rage at me for saying that she did. (She says sge didnt fall asleep at all)This is the kind of sleep where she snores loud.

They say that because I am 14, I should be capable enough. Yes, my parents do sometimes check stocks. They expect me to know how the political system works in the US even though I'm British.

It's not a bad thing to be interested in and most kids around that age are capable enough to understand it, but they shouldn't force it upon you. Do u have a lot of politics in your family or something?