The slicer and dicer !!!! Flame bull 100 rf

Poll: Is it a good combo

Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Dude as I am writing I am testing this combo and so far it is not doing well. I even turned over my super vortex stadium and pushed it on the other side so it can have knock out power but Flamebull100/rf keeps losing. This is not a very good combo. And just because the Earth wheel did not come out in New Jersy dont say it didnt come out because it did I have one.Angry Hasbro has already came out with Earth Eagle
All you needed to post for a 'no' from me was Flame and RF. There is no way a track could save that combo..

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but Flame doesn't have many contact points, and it's a lighter wheel, AND it sits higher and farther out from the rest of the body... just doesn't sound so great to me for an attack Beyblade...
If Trypio's AR can knock stuff out on Storm Grip Base, then Flame can on RF.
srsly
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If Trypio's AR can knock stuff out on Storm Grip Base, then Flame can on RF.
srsly

Wait, Hasbro or Takara Trypio? This I gotta see.
You have a carpy stadium , I just want someone to test it out in an Attack / Balance stadium , I find this combo very good in the Super Vortex.
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If Trypio's AR can knock stuff out on Storm Grip Base, then Flame can on RF.
srsly

Was this directed at me? I see your point, but there is no way I would use Flame as an attack piece. I can't even think of a use for it competitively, maybe Stamina or even Defense if you have a metal face... it's just designed so differently it's hard to figure a use for it... Attack is not one of them in my mind.
Burn for example , was fairly good in attack , when utilized in Burn Capricorne 90 / 100 RF. It does'nt have any good any contact points.So does Flame .
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:50 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Burn for example , was fairly good in attack , when utilized in Burn Capricorne 90 / 100 RF. It does'nt have any good any contact points.So does Flame .

But Flame is extended from the bottom, making its contact higher, and it has a lot of material lacking so it has little weight, it was designed as a stamina piece...

Meh, I may not agree right now, but I have been inspired to do more tests with Flame. I'll go out and buy a Storm Pegasis for the RF Monday or something. I need an attack base anyway.
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:28 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:45 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: Even if it is not a even a DECENT combo it is fun to play around with and watch the speed of it because of the lightweight flame wheel

Flame weighs 32.5 grams. That's not light. Uncertain

Does this answer you question , the more weight focused on the outside , the more Smash attack capabilities.
I need an electronic scale, but I'm not so sure we're talking about the same Flame... Nevermind, I'll take your word for it. No need to rub salt in.
ok here are test of this combo

stadium:MFB attack stadium
accesorries:beylauncher,launcher grip,beypointer,beylauncher suspension

bey against:MF libra GB145WB

1.flame bull win by KO
2.libra won by out spin
3.flame bull win by out spin and off balncing libra
4.libra won by out spin
5.libra won by out spin
6.flame bull win by knock out
7.libra won by out spin
8.libra won by out spin
9.libra won by out spin
10.flame bull won by hitting the wall and repelling itself to hit libra or in short form knock out
Really? I tried Flame Aquila 100 RF against MF Earth Bull CH120 WB, beylauncher and TT attack stadium. Earth bull always shot first. Flame only won once. So unless the bull clear wheel granted it magical powers, this combo is pretty horrid.