Beyblade Random Thoughts

B134 Booster might be Kasukei Longinus I guess
B133 DX Starter might be A New Achilles
I doubt B134 might not be Kasukei Valkyrie
TT surely would not want the main bey to be In a booster
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:11 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: B134 Booster might be Kasukei Longinus I guess

b133 is confirmed to be slash valkyrie DX Set
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:11 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: B134 Booster might be Kasukei Longinus I guess

b133 is confirmed to be slash valkyrie DX Set

As long as I'm concerned, Slash Valkryie isn't a balanced type bey. It was already confirmed that B-133 starter is a main balanced type bey (New Achilles??) which can change its modes. B-134 booster comes with an attack type bey (Slash Valkryie??) and then B-135 booster also comes with a defense type bey (Probably new Forneus??).

Also, Happy new years to all!
(Jan. 01, 2019  10:53 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: b133 is confirmed to be slash valkyrie DX Set

As long as I'm concerned, Slash Valkryie isn't a balanced type bey. It was already confirmed that B-133 starter is a main balanced type bey (New Achilles??) which can change its modes. B-134 booster comes with an attack type bey (Slash Valkryie??) and then B-135 booster also comes with a defense type bey (Probably new Forneus??).

B-129 is CZ-Achilles why would there be a new Achilles 4 releases afterwards?
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:07 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  10:53 AM)Triumph Wrote: As long as I'm concerned, Slash Valkryie isn't a balanced type bey. It was already confirmed that B-133 starter is a main balanced type bey (New Achilles??) which can change its modes. B-134 booster comes with an attack type bey (Slash Valkryie??) and then B-135 booster also comes with a defense type bey (Probably new Forneus??).

B-129 is CZ-Achilles why would there be a new Achilles 4 releases afterwards?

New series yo
(Jan. 01, 2019  10:53 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: b133 is confirmed to be slash valkyrie DX Set

That promo you are referring to was b 129 only. It said ultimate combination of defence and attack stamina. It is same for czA
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  10:53 AM)Triumph Wrote: As long as I'm concerned, Slash Valkryie isn't a balanced type bey. It was already confirmed that B-133 starter is a main balanced type bey (New Achilles??) which can change its modes. B-134 booster comes with an attack type bey (Slash Valkryie??) and then B-135 booster also comes with a defense type bey (Probably new Forneus??).

That promo you are referring to was b 129 only. It said ultimate combination of defence and attack stamina. It is same for czA
Ehhh, I wouldn't say that. We already got some details of these up-coming beys (which cannot be leaked until further notice).
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:15 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: That promo you are referring to was b 129 only. It said ultimate combination of defence and attack stamina. It is same for czA
Ehhh, I wouldn't say that. We already got some details of these up-coming beys (which cannot be leaked until further notice).
[Image: yJ9ww3t.jpg]
March release, The Triple Sided Structure is clearly not Achilles, But Balance modes. According to some threads it is Slash Valkyrie. And The three sided structure Resembles Valkyrie. And The Silhouette  policy is not be forgoten.
I'm honestly dying to know more about these new season Beys. After all it's time for a big change on the system. What are these Bey gonna be like? The lack of leaks are so frustrating. LOL
By this time last year, we've arelady known about the metal on the layers at least. xD
Wouldn't it be great if we got our "once a year 3 bey set" with The 1st 3 Cho Z beyz? Imagine what Ultra spriggan would look likeSmile
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:15 AM)Triumph Wrote: Ehhh, I wouldn't say that. We already got some details of these up-coming beys (which cannot be leaked until further notice).
March release, The Triple Sided Structure is clearly not Achilles, But Balance modes. According to some threads it is Slash Valkyrie. And The three sided structure Resembles Valkyrie. And The Silhouette  policy is not be forgoten.

I really dont get it. But dont bother explaining it to me. I'll understand as time goes by and more news comes
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  11:15 AM)Triumph Wrote: Ehhh, I wouldn't say that. We already got some details of these up-coming beys (which cannot be leaked until further notice).

this sillhouettes are pretty obviously of gV,eF and cR...

remember when Takara used a tW sillhouette to tease Revive Phoenix
Does anyone know about the god bey arc bahamut? I do, and if you knew, you probably watched beyblade burst god/evolution
I somewhat wondered what would happen if Boa for some reason, played a part in cho z or, if Bahamut/Balkesh got the chozetsu treatment. If Boa were to come back, than I would sort of wonder if he woulda play a bigger part in the anime  than he didn’t in Beyblade burst god. I know he really was not that important as a character at all. Now to discuss Bahamut getting the chouzetsu treatment. 
If Arc Bahamut was recreated in super z form, I would call the blade Apex Bahamut. Of course, left spinning, defense type.
If Boa, and bahamut were somehow brought back, I would like to know if there is any chance at all of this happening, or not.
How would the new perform in the show, and RL. Please respond, and let’s have a discussion.
(Jan. 03, 2019  11:38 PM)Comrade Rowan Wrote: Does anyone know about the god bey arc bahamut? I do, and if you knew, you probably watched beyblade burst god/evolution
I somewhat wondered what would happen if Boa for some reason, played a part in cho z or, if Bahamut/Balkesh got the chozetsu treatment. If Boa were to come back, than I would sort of wonder if he woulda play a bigger part in the anime  than he didn’t in Beyblade burst god. I know he really was not that important as a character at all. Now to discuss Bahamut getting the chouzetsu treatment. 
If Arc Bahamut was recreated in super z form, I would call the blade Apex Bahamut. Of course, left spinning, defense type.
If Boa, and bahamut were somehow brought back, I would like to know if there is any chance at all of this happening, or not.
How would the new perform in the show, and RL. Please respond, and let’s have a discussion.

Depends on the combo, but theres a flaw with the name. You repeated the initials from Arc Bahamut, so both of them would be aB. If you rename it and give it a combo, then we can talk.
Putting my error into consideration, I have thought out a proper name and combination

Galactic Bahamut 10.Gr.
This my idea for a chouzetsu bahamut. I’d like to see others ideas please.
Gnash Bahamut.11Lift/Turn.Atomic

It'd be great if both the black and green parts of it will be infused with metal for optimal guarding (basically a heavier and fortified aB Layer). Ofc the teeth should still be gums to balance it (or make it a bit taller since all ChouZ Beys have better teeth than God releases).

My take on the combo is that since Shu was able to keep a part that defined his Bey (0 Disk), let Bahamut retain its signature part as well.
I like the name ideas so far, although I prefer Galactic Bahamut more (although, I see that the name doesnt seem to fit a little). I just wish that Boa came back (that might not come anytime soon)
Well, even if Boa didn't come back (as with other Bladers from God series), it'd be good to see Arc Bahamut return for a Chouzetsu treatment, since we still have no pure Left spin Defense type dragon Bey in ChouZ so far.

If they would be able to make a Tornado Wyvern into the ChouZ line, then maybe aB in ChouZ won't be too much of a far fetched idea. Though I would wish the Chouzetsu Kakusei System would remain only for Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Achilles (maybe add Longinus and Fafnir to balance things out) so we can still enjoy Bursts in the game
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, even if Boa didn't come back (as with other Bladers from God series), it'd be good to see Arc Bahamut return for a Chouzetsu treatment, since we still have no pure Left spin Defense type dragon Bey in ChouZ so far.

If they would be able to make a Tornado Wyvern into the ChouZ line, then maybe aB in ChouZ won't be too much of a far fetched idea. Though I would wish the Chouzetsu Kakusei System would remain only for Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Achilles (maybe add Longinus and Fafnir to balance things out) so we can still enjoy Bursts in the game

I agree. Im always up to see some new Bey designs and their releases (as a product and in-game thing). Maybe there will be a spin-off series like the previous generations. I hope Japanese fans are bugging the writers to bring back certain characters
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, even if Boa didn't come back (as with other Bladers from God series), it'd be good to see Arc Bahamut return for a Chouzetsu treatment, since we still have no pure Left spin Defense type dragon Bey in ChouZ so far.

I agree. Im always up to see some new Bey designs and their releases (as a product and in-game thing). Maybe there will be a spin-off series like the previous generations. I hope Japanese fans are bugging the writers to bring back certain characters

We also need female Bladers badly in the Burst anime... it's too marketed for boys... but the announcer of the battles always yells "Hey boys AND girls"... so where are the girl Bladers at???

Back on topic, if Bahamut does get ChouZ version, I will buy the heck out of that for the preorder ahahahah
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I agree. Im always up to see some new Bey designs and their releases (as a product and in-game thing). Maybe there will be a spin-off series like the previous generations. I hope Japanese fans are bugging the writers to bring back certain characters

We also need female Bladers badly in the Burst anime... it's too marketed for boys... but the announcer of the battles always yells "Hey boys AND girls"... so where are the girl Bladers at???

Back on topic, if Bahamut does get ChouZ version, I will buy the heck out of that for the preorder ahahahah

(Hmm, yeah. Although Im aware that Beyblade has some major fangirls so that could be it)

Id like to see ChoZ Bahamut as a product, although I would like to see it battle in the anime
I would want a Dragon Bahamut 0’Shield Galaxy. Dragon Bahamut would have the green part made of metal, and when it slides out, it makes the Beyblade perfectly round with a few short indents. The 0’ disc would be a slightly heavier 0 with the weight even more focused inwards. Shield would be like Proof but with a freely-rotating ring attached around the outside. Galaxy would be like Atomic with a metal ball and a slightly wider rubber ring.
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:15 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I would want a Dragon Bahamut 0’Shield Galaxy. Dragon Bahamut would have the green part made of metal, and when it slides out, it makes the Beyblade perfectly round with a few short indents. The 0’ disc would be a slightly heavier 0 with the weight even more focused inwards. Shield would be like Proof but with a freely-rotating ring attached around the outside. Galaxy would be like Atomic with a metal ball and a slightly wider rubber ring.

I like these ideas honestly, although Im not much of a Bey techie when it comes to this. It seems as if it would work a lil good, though (any special moves?)
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:31 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  5:15 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I would want a Dragon Bahamut 0’Shield Galaxy. Dragon Bahamut would have the green part made of metal, and when it slides out, it makes the Beyblade perfectly round with a few short indents. The 0’ disc would be a slightly heavier 0 with the weight even more focused inwards. Shield would be like Proof but with a freely-rotating ring attached around the outside. Galaxy would be like Atomic with a metal ball and a slightly wider rubber ring.

I like these ideas honestly, although Im not much of a Bey techie when it comes to this. It seems as if it would work a lil good, though (any special moves?)

I have another idea: the ring that shifts as it grows closer to bursting has plastic blades before the metal, so the gaps are filled with plastic and then metal later.
Special Moves:
Final Guard - Plastic fills in the gaps from the clicks.
Ultra Final Guard - Metal fills in the gaps after the clicks
Ultra Final Crash - Uses the rubber on the top to speed up with metal filling in the gaps
Draco Shield - Tilts so the opponent hits the frame
I just noticed the lack of Hold combos anywhere.