Beyblade Random Thoughts

Im guessing thats why alieexpress is full of them
Man it’s been a while idk if anyone remembers me but I loved Beyblade so much when I was younger I miss it 😢
Not paid attention to beyblade for a while but came across stuff on Reddit and got sucked back in. Prices for MFB have really exploded in the last few years. I suppose it’s been like 10 years since the last release and midfakes probably have made it worse but damn.
I've been watching how things are made videos lately, and I was wondering if anyone has seen one of those for beyblades
Ultra???!! you havn't been here in a minute!
hey anybody know a stadium like the standard type i can get under 27 bucks
(Dec. 22, 2023  8:45 AM)--AlphaOmega-- Wrote: hey anybody know a  stadium like the standard type i can get under 27 bucks

You can get the Pro Series set on Amazon for $42ish. I know that isn’t under $27 but it’s only a bit more and you can get some Beyblades out of it. There isn’t really a good way of just getting a stadium and it being cheep.
How do I know if my Beyblade's are Takara tomy?
(Jan. 04, 2024  1:13 AM)Isaiah 7777 Wrote: How do I know if my Beyblade's are Takara tomy?

if the box says takara tomy
What's the largest battle you've ever tried? Most beyblades in a stadium at once
I think that Hell to Hades name change for Kerbecs back in the MFB days is the only Hasbro name change I really liked
I agree that Hades Kerbecs has a good rhythm to it.

Darkhelm as a rename for Hades is cool if they kept Fusion as Fusion instead of Firefuse. Fusion Darkhelm sounds cooler than Firefuse Darkhelm.

Or they could have just kept it Hades to give us Hades Hades which would be funny.

Now in my opinion, the worst name change was either Perseus to Destroyer (Made the episode title that introduced it in the anime weird) or Uranus to Icetitan (though I understand why)
Honestly, I never did like Darkhelm as a name. It sounds like they're trying way too hard, and it loses its meaning and impact. Doesn't really roll off the tongue as well either. Firefuse is just an abomination of a name though, and I wish I could fire whoever approved that rename.
I think its a fine name. Striker on the other hand...
I have to pop in and ask whats happening. Been a minute since ive been online
I wonder how many MFB beyblades are there in total....
yesterday, I was doing an uncustomized battle, galaxyPeg and Meteo L drago. The fun part was when MLD hit Gpeg out like 4 feet away lmao. It hitted my cousin foot
Isn’t Shu stronger than Free in Beyblade Burst God because Valt only used Aerial Boost against him🤔
im js happy rn beyblade seems to be doing better then other long term animes
I find it really jarring that over the course of 6 years, the Longinus line only had 3 drivers(or 2 since jolt is basically a rubber spiral, but they don't act the same). I really want to know what was going through the minds of the department responsible for making beys and combos when they decided that the same motif would get the same driver(destroy) 3 separate times, with one getting it after the other.
(Yesterday  5:15 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I find it really jarring that over the course of 6 years, the Longinus line only had 3 drivers(or 2 since jolt is basically a rubber spiral, but they don't act the same). I really want to know what was going through the minds of the department responsible for making beys and combos when they decided that the same motif would get the same driver(destroy) 3 separate times, with one getting it after the other.

I think it’s because the company kinda realized that they literally created their best “Longinus driver” and people would be disappointed in newer versions. Plus it’s probably super easy to distribute since all they had to change were the colors, caps, and springs.