The most unbalanced bey

Here, you must try to create THE MOST UNBALANCED COMBO EVER!!!

My example: Raganrok Quarter Nothing
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:20 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Here, you must try to create THE MOST UNBALANCED COMBO EVER!!!

Killer Deathscyther and any Xcaliburs are must haves for unbalanced layers.
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:20 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Here, you must try to create THE MOST UNBALANCED COMBO EVER!!!

Killer Deathscyther and any Xcaliburs are must haves for unbalanced layers.

no by unbalanced beys i dont mean op i mean ACTUALLY UNBALANCED
Killer Deathscyther is the most unbalanced, and cycle is probably better for unbalanced combos.
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:02 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Killer Deathscyther is the most unbalanced, and cycle is probably better for unbalanced combos.

i didint know kD was unbalanced. But one side is metal and the other side is plastic so what should I have expected? and Cycle...i literaly have nothing to say about it.
All D2 combos
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:00 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Killer Deathscyther and any Xcaliburs are must haves for unbalanced layers.

I also clearly meant layers that are out of balance too, Xcalibur is clearly not a balanced layer...
Killer Deathscythor QQ is a really unballenced combo. but you could also replace quarter with oval
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:00 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Killer Deathscyther and any Xcaliburs are must haves for unbalanced layers.

They are actually Unbalanced.

BTW this fourm is for testing threads of combo so it would be better in Beyblade General
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:42 AM)Shaady Wrote: Minoboros Quarter Quake

Minoboros oval quake is the boss of burst. It is the future.
(Jul. 06, 2017  2:35 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:00 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: no by unbalanced beys i dont mean op i mean ACTUALLY UNBALANCED

They are actually Unbalanced.

BTW this fourm is for testing threads of combo so it would be better in Beyblade General

This forum is actually for Burst Customization's not just testing threads.
(Jul. 06, 2017  8:07 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  2:35 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: They are actually Unbalanced.

This forum is actually for Burst Customization's not just testing threads.

But it means that only. If you see any other Customization fourm they had testing threads only

Edit:- Combination Discussion threads for knowing performace of part and you need to back up your clam wih proof = tests/tournament placement.
(Jul. 06, 2017  8:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  8:07 AM)Shaady Wrote: This forum is actually for Burst Customization's not just testing threads.

But it means that only. If you see any other Customization fourm they had testing threads only

Edit:- Combination Discussion threads for knowing performace of part and you need to back up your clam wih proof = tests/tournament placement.

Please post a link to the rules stating your claim and I will gladly eat my words. Most of the discussions here have people stating there opinion that aren't followed up with the support of tests and there are several other active forums just like this one that aren't about testings such as the discussions as what to people consider to be top tier (there are seperate forums for the testings of individual beys).

Edit: Nowhere in this forum section title or anywhere does it require that discussions are solely about competitive combos
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:10 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  8:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: But it means that only. If you see any other Customization fourm they had testing threads only

Please post a link to the rules stating your claim and I will gladly eat my words. Most of the discussions here have people stating there opinion that aren't followed up with the support of tests and there are several other active forums just like this one that aren't about testings.

Well, there isn't any dedicated rules (there shpuld have been) for this fourm but these fourms are meant for testing/discussing competitive performance of parts and its always like this (if possible can you confirm @[Kai-V]?) and to post such a threads (of best worst and all) Beyblade Genarals and Beyblades Customization fourm are the place to go :).

As for several other people making its because mods aren't really as active these days and can't keep up with increasing bladers count on WBO  (well its middle of series and I'm sure it will increase further as now days bladers are more familer with internet then they were before + WBO is easier to find that way).

#VoteFIREFIREasGlobalMod
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:10 AM)Shaady Wrote: Please post a link to the rules stating your claim and I will gladly eat my words. Most of the discussions here have people stating there opinion that aren't followed up with the support of tests and there are several other active forums just like this one that aren't about testings.

Well, there isn't any dedicated rules (there shpuld have been) for this fourm but these fourms are meant for testing/discussing competitive performance of parts and its always like this (if possible can you confirm @[Kai-V]?) and to post such a threads (of best worst and all) Beyblade Genarals and Beyblades Customization fourm are the place to go Smile.

As for several other people making its because mods aren't really as active these days and can't keep up with increasing bladers count on WBO  (well its middle of series and I'm sure it will increase further as now days bladers are more familer with internet then they were before + WBO is easier to find that way).

#VoteFIREFIREasGlobalMod

This is the beyblade customization forum
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:37 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  9:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Well, there isn't any dedicated rules (there shpuld have been) for this fourm but these fourms are meant for testing/discussing competitive performance of parts and its always like this (if possible can you confirm @[Kai-V]?) and to post such a threads (of best worst and all) Beyblade Genarals and Beyblades Customization fourm are the place to go Smile.

#VoteFIREFIREasGlobalMod

This is the beyblade customization forum

This is burst sub-fourm. If you see here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations

You will see that kind of threads are posted there (not sure what its called tbh) and other sub-forms are mainly full of testing
FIREFIRE is right; topics in any of the Beyblade Customization sub-forums are intended to promote the advancement of the game in some sense, typically competitively. That's why when users post topics to discuss particular combos or concepts, we require that they post test results that follow a particular set of standard procedures. When users come to the Beyblade Customizations forum, they should only find useful, reliable information wherever they look.

In this case, however, imbalance has never advantaged any Beyblade combination, so the scope of this topic leaves little room for any worthwhile discussion; what little exists becomes exceedingly narrow once you've established that the least balanced parts in Burst are Xeno Xcalibur, Quarter, and Quake. However, those parts combined have little to no competitive use whatsoever, which makes the inevitable future discussion of this thread irrelevant everywhere but the Fun Combos topic.