The crazy dragon

Hey guys, my Name is DraconicArt

I've been Posting already since I arrived here as a part of the WBO, but just a little bit. As you might have noticed by reading my nickname, I am a Hobby artist and I love talking about inspiring topics like beyblade, and especially about my fave Beys Based on awesome dragons. It's Not easy to be heard in a town where nobody shares your interests with you. That's why I was looking for a place like this where I can be just the way I am without being descriminated or Insulted. So if you want to know more about me or Talk about something special, maybe you'll find my posts somewhere on the WBO. We all look for loyal and reliable friends.That's why I am here, as a guy of inspiration, as a blader with some experience and a strong arm, and as a new and proud part of your community.
Thank you
Hey DraconicArt...Welcome to WBO..and hope U enjoy ur stay here and explore more about beyblades and increase ur interest in art and creations...
Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[DraconicArt]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
(Feb. 07, 2018  6:51 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[DraconicArt]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

If we get enough participants I'll host a tournament in Lower Saxony, Germany. It would be awesome to battle against other bladers again in a competative way. I've already battled DraconicArt a few times in Real Life and I have to say that his launch power is not from this world. He reaches 2000 launch power with a worn out Digital Sword Launcher and a modified 75g Bey. But BeelzebBlader aka. SatombCrafter is also very powerful. It would be great to face them again. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2018  3:53 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  6:51 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[DraconicArt]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

If we get enough participants I'll host a tournament in Lower Saxony, Germany. It would be awesome to battle against other bladers again in a competative way. I've already battled DraconicArt a few times in Real Life and I have to say that his launch power is not from this world. He reaches 2000 launch power with a worn out Digital Sword Launcher and a modified 75g Bey. But BeelzebBlader aka. SatombCrafter is also very powerful. It would be great to face them again. Smile

thats really a huge amout of launch power...I saw ur video of him and U battling and I saw he already won 4 battles against U with his launch power...I thought it was becoz of the seig xcaliper...But now We know the reason...
(Feb. 07, 2018  7:43 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  3:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: If we get enough participants I'll host a tournament in Lower Saxony, Germany. It would be awesome to battle against other bladers again in a competative way. I've already battled DraconicArt a few times in Real Life and I have to say that his launch power is not from this world. He reaches 2000 launch power with a worn out Digital Sword Launcher and a modified 75g Bey. But BeelzebBlader aka. SatombCrafter is also very powerful. It would be great to face them again. Smile

thats really a huge amout of launch power...I saw ur video of him and U battling and I saw he already won 4 battles against U with his launch power...I thought it was becoz of the seig xcaliper...But now We know the reason...

If some of you wanna know more about it, I will try my Best to explain. But it's not easy because I've been working on many details of that launch technique since TL14 visited me one day before the New year started
(Feb. 08, 2018  9:44 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  7:43 PM)Eleanor Wrote: thats really a huge amout of launch power...I saw ur video of him and U battling and I saw he already won 4 battles against U with his launch power...I thought it was becoz of the seig xcaliper...But now We know the reason...

If some of you wanna know more about it, I will try my Best to explain. But it's not easy because I've been working on many details of that launch technique since TL14 visited me one day before the New year started

Maybe we should do a video on our launch techniques. That would be awesome. Smile
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:16 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  9:44 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: If some of you wanna know more about it, I will try my Best to explain. But it's not easy because I've been working on many details of that launch technique since TL14 visited me one day before the New year started

Maybe we should do a video on our launch techniques. That would be awesome. Smile

Count on it, buddy. I already started intensive muscle training by joining a new tennis Group for men.Wink
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:42 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:16 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe we should do a video on our launch techniques. That would be awesome. Smile

Count on it, buddy. I already started intensive muscle training by joining a new tennis Group for men.Wink

I also train a lot. I lift weight and I do excercise. I've lost over 30 pounds in the last 3 months and I've gained muscle mass. Our BeySpirits burn brighter than ever! Grin I can't wait to battle you again. ?
2000 on the digital bey launcher?!?! Wow

(Feb. 07, 2018  7:43 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  3:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: If we get enough participants I'll host a tournament in Lower Saxony, Germany. It would be awesome to battle against other bladers again in a competative way. I've already battled DraconicArt a few times in Real Life and I have to say that his launch power is not from this world. He reaches 2000 launch power with a worn out Digital Sword Launcher and a modified 75g Bey. But BeelzebBlader aka. SatombCrafter is also very powerful. It would be great to face them again. Smile

Where is the video I wanna see!! XD