The beyshow has got me thinking..

This may sound super ridiculous.. but i'm curious. In the anime they characters all have stances. I was wondering if those would actually have an effect on anything at all? I know that may sound like an 8 year olds dream world, but i cant help but wonder. Has anyone tested this at all?? Could it increase spin speed, the way it moves i don't freakin know but it sounds like it would be cool.
Do you mean in Burst? If not, what do you mean by stances?

In the Beyblade Burst anime, they are just reflecting some real-life poses that people use for launching, for instance Orochi Ginba launches exactly like Bae Master, but it does not necessarily change anything to the Beyblade's performance because each Blader simply needs to find the method that works best for them, period.
Stance definitely matters, but it's more about leaving yourself room to follow through on the launch and pull at maximum speed. Stuff like running towards the stadium or flipping your wrist won't do much to help, unfortunately.
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stance definitely matters, but it's more about leaving yourself room to follow through on the launch and pull at maximum speed. Stuff like running towards the stadium or flipping your wrist won't do much to help, unfortunately.

Surprisingly enough Tyson's launch with the wrist rotation produces the same flowering pattern of a typical sliding shoot, though the rotation is mostly unnecessary when you can just angle your wrist.
Alright cool, i was just super curious to if i mattered thanks for all the answers guys! This community is awesome!Smile
No problem Smile Kinda makes me want to do a video on launcher stance ... other than doing sliding shoot, I don't think anyone's ever really covered stuff like that.
i would definitely watch it, i need pointers lol
(Sep. 19, 2016  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No problem Smile Kinda makes me want to do a video on launcher stance ... other than doing sliding shoot, I don't think anyone's ever really covered stuff like that.

Yes. I love those vids and I was dissapointed to see them all outdated and not produced anymore. The exception is the new burst one, one of my favorite vids, camera quality was great and I think they should come back.
By different stances, do you mean the way the characters stand during the launch? If that, I do not necaraly think that it increases launch power. It is more about personality. The most prominent stance that I have seen in the anime is Hikaru's. She stands with her feet inward, but it may have something to do with her bey launcher facing sideways.
(Sep. 20, 2016  1:22 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No problem Smile Kinda makes me want to do a video on launcher stance ... other than doing sliding shoot, I don't think anyone's ever really covered stuff like that.

Yes. I love those vids and I was dissapointed to see them all outdated and not produced anymore. The exception is the new burst one, one of my favorite vids, camera quality was great and I think they should come back.

Yeah, we know and we want to as well. It was originally one of my priorities but we ended up focusing on backend stuff first instead. But now that I have a much better camera, it seems easier to get started haha.
I would also appreciate a video with stance pointers, actually. A few local community members have given me tips on different ways to hold my launcher, and those have proven quite helpful to me in recent tournaments. It's interesting how something as minute as how you position your body or what fingers you rest on which parts of your launcher can make such a huge difference!