"The Strategic Hero" MF Gravity Perseus CH120 RF/R2F

I thought that this combo would be nice, but I'm unable to test it. I've been seeing plenty about how great Gravity Perseus is for smash attack, and i would like someone to see if this can work. Please post results here, and constructive criticism only. Thank you! Joyful_2 If this is redundant, this can be closed.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:23 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: I thought that this combo would be nice, but I'm unable to test it. I've been seeing plenty about how great Gravity Perseus is for smash attack, and i would like someone to see if this can work. Please post results here, and constructive criticism only. Thank you! Joyful_2 If this is redundant, this can be closed.

Use the beyblade parts testing requests... this was one of the combos Ive been meaning to test anyways.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:44 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:23 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: I thought that this combo would be nice, but I'm unable to test it. I've been seeing plenty about how great Gravity Perseus is for smash attack, and i would like someone to see if this can work. Please post results here, and constructive criticism only. Thank you! Joyful_2 If this is redundant, this can be closed.

Use the beyblade parts testing requests... this was one of the combos Ive been meaning to test anyways.

Ok, then i will bump that request. May I post the results here when you finish? I would like to start some discussion.
'If you cannot test it, request it.'
It is that simple, get Momo to test it (if he agrees, of course.) since he is really GP heavy right now; it is best to not make threads of beys you cannot test properly, or at all.