The Stones of Elements [A non-beyblade story] (Stopping all writing work for this..)

Poll: How is it-?

Awesome!
100.00%
So so.
0%
Needs some work.
0%
Terrible.
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well...I recently had ideas...

The Stones of Elements
“Each of the five stones...of the elements of the world…opens the portal.”

School is almost ending once again; in a few minutes, summer is officially beginning. Well, it was a very fun year…partying, playing and just plain hanging out with people. Most people, young or old, would probably be happy that it is already this time of the year…except for me I guess… Summer would just mean that it’s time for me to escape from robbers again…for me at least. Why I’m chased by robbers you ask? See…7 years ago, it was my 8th birthday. People gave me gifts which I greatly appreciated but I loved most the one my dear Grandma Liza brought me. It was an ancient relic…a necklace which at the end lay a beautiful shining red stone. She said to me that I should wear it every day so I can remember her by it whenever she passes away. That doesn’t explain much no? Well, rumors have said it costs billions of dollars. The robbers knew I have it…seeing as I’m always tracked as part of the wealthy family of Delroys. I don’t blame Granny though. The pendant has brought me good luck anyway….like she said it will anyway. Thoughts of my family streamed down in my head like a river until that annoying bell rang and declared the worst part of the year for me. There was an awkward silence in the classroom where fun was……then all the people in it, even the teacher, started chanting like crazy. “Summer….Summer!” After some minutes, which seemed like hours of screaming stupid stuff to me, everyone left the room, including me. I started to walk slowly towards the exit. I took one last look at my school and went home cautiously.

I liked it so much, I subscribed to this thread. I NEVER subscribe to anything unless it's absolutely, positively,
Hah. It seems that we're the same. I just love Math. Tongue_out
Haha, you copied my idea of closing everything to work on one thing!

Or not, and I'm being a idiot...

As I walked slowly, turning my head left to right, I spotted Jed, the crazy leader of the usual morons who chase me around. He noticed me also and stared at each other and....we started running; turning left and right. I saw a fruit cart at my left and kicked it, making it fall down and spill all its content. Jed didn't notice the mess and tripped over them as I teased,

"Bleeh! Hahahahaha! Idiot!"

I turned down a fork when I saw that crooked sign which showed "The Forest Of Gems" and headed to the vast deep forest where I usually hide in. I memorized the forest by heart, seeing as I always hide here, as I mentioned, and it has been already 77 times that guy was chasing me. I headed to the ancient ruins in there. But then, Jed caught me by then.

"There's no escape now, Sigmond." he said.

Then, he jumped toward me. I suddenly took out my stone, and absentmindedly threw it at one of those tall gold pillars as I shouted,

"You won't be able to get it if it breaks, ha!"

But then....

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm working on a bey-story for once....