The Selfie Sprite Hall!

This is where you can post, talk and comment on self sprites.

I have made a new 100% scratch one.
[Image: TFW-1.png]
Yeah, That what I was using the Volcarona wings for.
Wow, that's pretty cool for a scratch sprite. So we can just post any sprites we make here?
YES.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, that's pretty cool for a scratch sprite. So we can just post any sprites we make here?
YES.
No, just selfies.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:21 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: [Image: TFW-1.png]
Its left wing is to small compared to the right. It needs more detailing, more shades. STOP USING PITCH BLACK SHADOWS. Lets face it, it needs a lot of touching up but has the potential to be a wicked sprite.

My selfie
My selfie's in the icon Cool
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:24 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:21 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: [Image: TFW-1.png]
Its left wing is to small compared to the right. It needs more detailing, more shades. STOP USING PITCH BLACK SHADOWS. Lets face it, it needs a lot of touching up but has the potential to be a wicked sprite.

My selfie
Its body is slightly facing right...... that is why the left WINGS are smaller. also this is still a work in progress.
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: My selfie's in the icon Cool

Oh, thanks for telling me that. I thought it was Hayley Williams
Here is my selfie.

[Image: Snakeeyes.png]

Yeah, there is a couple of things wrong with it but whatever, sue me. That was my first scratch too.
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:03 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:40 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: My selfie's in the icon Cool

Oh, thanks for telling me that. I thought it was Hayley Williams

Lol. That's my second selfie Cool
i don't really know what a selfie is, i'm guessing its a sprite you coloured in yourself and stuff? can it be other things put together like normal or not?
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i don't really know what a selfie is, i'm guessing its a sprite you coloured in yourself and stuff? can it be other things put together like normal or not?

Selfie- sprite used to represent you. An example is The Fire Wyrm's avatar and sig.
at the moment it's this:

not much i know but i'm currently working on a 100% original sprite made in.... paint! lol
I think they meant POKEMON sprites
yeah, Digimon is a cheap knockoff of pokemon.
They're still sprites regardless, and that's his "selfie" so this should include all types of sprites. :B
I got an idea, I'm going to PM you about it TFW.
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:35 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: yeah, Digimon is a cheap knockoff of pokemon.

can you please not write that, all its going to cause is an argument, your forgetting i like both. Digimon is nothing like pokemon for several reasons i won't go into...
Every single damn word in there has Digi or Mon in it..... Digivolution, Digigenerate, greymon, agumon.....
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:26 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Every single damn word in there has Digi or Mon in it..... Digivolution, Digigenerate, greymon, agumon.....
I like pokemon and digemon... right now your saying something against digeomon wich is the same in pokemon!
pokemon,Pokegear,pokeball,pokewatch,pokemart,pokecenter alot of poke's eh??
There is alot of words with poke in pokemon and that list isnt the last of them!
(This post wasn't aimed at you to annoy it was just something that you missed thats all!) =)
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:40 PM)NARUT0 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:26 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Every single damn word in there has Digi or Mon in it..... Digivolution, Digigenerate, greymon, agumon.....
I like pokemon and digemon... right now your saying something against digeomon wich is the same in pokemon!
pokemon,Pokegear,pokeball,pokewatch,pokemart,pokecenter alot of poke's eh??
There is alot of words with poke in pokemon and that list isnt the last of them!
(This post wasn't aimed at you to annoy it was just something that you missed thats all!) =)
Forget it.
lets leave the subject and not judge peoples sprites on what they are based on ok? i am making a beyblade sprite and a mdeabot sprite, just because someone doesn't like a series doesn't mean the sprite isn't good...