The Rumble Pak Podcast -- Episode Three Now Live!

Okaaay.......have now tryed it on a variety of software, either get error messages, nothing happens or the computer carp up and freezes. I know this isn't tech support but god dammit I'm getting fustrated and I don't know what to do anymore. *cries*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK
Just from what I know:
Check the specs. of your computer because maybe your computer just doesn't have enough RAM, memory or/and virtual memory to support what your trying to do. If you haven't already, also maybe check your sound card to make sure there's no problem with it. Smile

Eww... after rereading my post I just realized that I sound like one those retarded people on customer services Confused
wow rocky that's weird i have no idea why it is not working

and LOL gamestop exluuuuuusive
what's the new opening song? it rules

also f u for not mentioning i was gone
(Jan. 18, 2009  11:56 PM)Ominous Wrote: Benched

false!

on leave!
Got the second ep to work! *spazzes*

Dunno what was up with the first. Uncertain I'll try redownloading it and hope that works. Smile
Rocky: My PSP plays the first one as an AAC file. It may be because whatever thing you're using the play the file can't play AAC files.

The second one appears as MP3 on my PSP however.
^ Yeah I Pmed her about it.

If anyone else is having issues with the first episode, try downloading iTunes or VLC Media Player. From here on out the show will be in .MP3 format.
I set up a twitter for the podcast for quick updates that I didn't want to spam the blog with. You're welcome to follow it. Smile

http://twitter.com/therumblepak

Also, the show's not being recorded until tomorrow sometime. Will update here when its online.
Just finished recording episode 3, should be up sometime in the near future.
the title should be 'mysterious stranger' ala fallout 3

pissed i didn't make a joke out of that
Alrighty, episode 3 is now live!

Direct download is in my OP, RSS feeds should update momentarily!
(Jan. 26, 2009  6:05 AM)Artie Wrote: the title should be 'mysterious stranger' ala fallout 3

pissed i didn't make a joke out of that

Argh!
To follow along with the second smegment, everyone get out a circle of paper and your audited financial statements of Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft included in your course package. Cool
Dont get this thread.
(Jan. 26, 2009  8:27 PM)KidTala Wrote: Dont get this thread.

try carp reading it
(Jan. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

try carp reading it

HAHAHAHAAH

k guys will listen
wow
way to ruin Dead Space sam lol

Mysterious Stranger was unexpected, even after having read through this thread Gasp Looking forward to the next episode.
lmao shut up i didn't even know that was a spoiler i haven't played the game

Unhappy