Disney TVA

Poll: Should Lumity (Luz and Amity) happen?

Yes
43.24%
No
56.76%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
This is a topic for all of the Disney animated shows, but don’t talk about anything from Disney Junior, or shows that already have threads.
Personally, I do see it happening, I think it’s be nice for world building and character development.

Oh and off topic, but a show similar to own house named amphibia, in season 2 it appearently will have a gravity falls crossover. Would be cool to see all the 3 shows cross over
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:37 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Personally, I do see it happening, I think it’s be nice for world building and character development.

Oh and off topic, but a show similar to own house named amphibia, in season 2 it appearently will have a gravity falls crossover. Would be  cool to see all the 3 shows cross over

You, you are a legend. Amphibia is amazing as well. It’s kind weird how both shows will have something to do with Gravity Falls. I’m guessing that you watch ‘The Roundtable’ on YT?
Yes, but always watch him. Pretty hyped for episode 11, but yeah it’s weird how all these shows are pretty similar, it’s bound to have a crossover will all 3 of them. They are basically the big 3 of Disney channel. I prefer these over Svtfoe, as after season 2, the series went down hill for me, and had an unsatisfying ending, would love a movie to end it off properly. But it’s bound for possibly all these yo have a cross over, not only could it make Disney a cash cow, it could also give the potentially of gravity falls season 3
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:47 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yes, but always watch him. Pretty hyped for episode 11, but yeah it’s weird how all these shows are pretty similar, it’s bound to have a crossover will all 3 of them. They are basically the big 3 of Disney channel. I prefer these over Svtfoe, as after season 2, the series went down hill for me, and had an unsatisfying ending, would love a movie to end it off properly. But it’s bound for possibly all these yo have a cross over, not only could it make Disney a cash cow, it could also give the potentially of gravity falls season 3
I don’t think there’ll be a crossover, but maybe some Easter eggs if we’re lucky. SVtFoE was a show I never really got into, but I still liked it. I don’t think Season 3 of GF will come, as the story is complete, but they do have the little books

I’m glad to know that there are animation fans here.
tbh The Owl House is so amazing, yet so funny. The fact that King says the most funniest of things.......it's so good of a show.
(Jun. 28, 2020  3:10 PM)William Cochran Wrote: tbh The Owl House is so amazing, yet so funny. The fact that King says the most funniest of things.......it's so good of a show.

*insert King’s rage screech*

Oh yeah, this is the animatic. It’s absolutely beautiful, and I’m listening and watching it while typing this lol.
JavariTheChamp
ThatOneDorkWhoDraws has blessed us again with another animatic.
The hiatus is over tomorrow! Yessssssssssssssss! Hopefully King is redeemed somewhat, as he isn’t really the best character right now.
Since you said this was made by disney, im assuming this is on Disney+? Its just a question I had

Edit: I checked and it wasn't
(Jul. 10, 2020  4:01 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Since you said this was made by disney, im assuming this is on Disney+? Its just a question I had

Edit: I checked and it wasn't

Huh. It really isn’t. Apparently it’s part of Disney’s on demand library. But I think you can watch it through DisneyNOW if you wanted to. Or on just normal TV. New episodes tomorrow night.
Who has seen the new episode? I wanna talk about it with someone here lol.
ANOTHER ANIMATIC!!! yay. Even though it’s from Ambhibia instead of The Owl House
The First Day already has some promos out from yesterday and the day before, but it airs in about an hour for me. Can’t wait!
I’m so very excited to watch the TWO new episodes today. Probably gonna watch them on YouTube right now. Can’t wait! Really Small Problems, and Understanding Willow. Probably more excited for Understanding Willow (understatement).
NEW IMAGES FOR WING IT LIKE WITCHES!
I’m on episode 13. Nyoooooooooooooooooom. Gotta watch the rest so I can watch the next one on Saturday. Nyooooooom.
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I’m on episode 13. Nyoooooooooooooooooom. Gotta watch the rest so I can watch the next one on Saturday. Nyooooooom.
Dang. You’re making pretty good progress with the show. 16 comes out on Saturday, so you only have 2-3 left (depends on if you’ve seen 13 yet). Favorite character, and episode?
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I’m on episode 13. Nyoooooooooooooooooom. Gotta watch the rest so I can watch the next one on Saturday. Nyooooooom.
Dang. You’re making pretty good progress with the show. 16 comes out on Saturday, so you only have 2-3 left (depends on if you’ve seen 13 yet). Favorite character, and episode?

Hooty is mine. Idk my fav episode tho.
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:59 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Dang. You’re making pretty good progress with the show. 16 comes out on Saturday, so you only have 2-3 left (depends on if you’ve seen 13 yet). Favorite character, and episode?

Hooty is mine. Idk my fav episode tho.

I think you’ll really like episode 15. Also, Hooty is fun lol. Hoot hoot
(Aug. 07, 2020  6:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:59 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hooty is mine. Idk my fav episode tho.

I think you’ll really like episode 15. Also, Hooty is fun lol. Hoot hoot
Hoot. Nice stoooooooooorrrry hoot. I’ll look forward to watching it.
Probably gonna wake up at 7AM to watch Enchanting Grom Fright on YouTube
(Aug. 11, 2020  9:32 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Cool, there’s gonna be another episode this Saturday!
AND WE’RE GONNA HAVE LUZ, WILLOW, AND AMITY ON THE SAME TEAM FOR GRUDGBY!