The Master of Beys.

(Jul. 13, 2011  5:54 AM)Giraton Wrote: oh yea, forgot to tell you my character's seacret ability, he can see bey energy be transfered between both beys, and his bey is the ultimate energy stealer.
Sorry but-*puts sunglasses on*Ultimate energy/spin steler is taken.Cool
LOL copy off ibeyblader
well acturly, because of LRF, it doesn't take much spin, it's more in the spiritual power that generates special attacks.
OK then.
Aren't you going to continue?
May I just ask, how's this a RPG? As it looks to be a story, and a RPG is a Role Playing 'Game'...
yeah... well i guess it sounds better than RPS or Character REquests Story (CRS)
(Jul. 12, 2011  1:21 PM)Tenssutu_bey Wrote: Character Application
-Tenssutu Daichi SX
-Bey:Blade Striker A:C(Attack Change)
-Character Description:A blader who has a true spirit of beyblading and always wins.
-Special Move:Unicornio Blade(When the unicornio/striker beast comes out and Tenssutu says " ブレードストライカーを行く!あなたはカント失う!" and the bey shreds the opponents bey and will never be fixed again)
-Character History:At this time he was 16.5-17 and he was a uncommon blader that hides in caves and sneaks out to battle.He was from 影忍者島.

So the romanji of that Japanese would it read: Buuro-dosuutoraeka-wa[Don't know that kanji]aanatahakaseto[again kanji I don't know]uu. Anyway may my character be in the story?
Shigure Katoze
Personality: A rich bisuness-man who despite his job still has passion for beyblade.
He is commonly seen in a suit with a tie. He has Blue Hair and a Green eye and a different colored eye which is orange. Despite being a blader he isn't that competetive, which seems to be his downfall.
Bey: MF-H Jade Kronos DGrin[The Ultimate Balance Type]
Special Move: Spacial Rift[Kronos creates an alternate dimension which the other bey is sucked into untill it looses all it's spin.]
Jade Krono's 2nd special move is ''Powerful Lazer of Death'' it is when Negative energy gathers in Krono's Sythe, it is then fired in a lazer formation.
Well? Are you even going to continue? This has been left in the dust for the past few months.
yeah... i've been studying a lot and haven't had time for any other writing other than assignments... i'll update now...
WHAAAATTTTT??? Someone stole my name as Ryu!!!!! I was gonna enter as Ryu but now I can't! Dangit!