The HellBringers (NV/USA/WORLD) -SEARCHING FOR REPLACEMENT LEADERS-

Poll: How Should HellBringer Team Applications Be Submitted?

Through Private Message
0%
Through Posting on the Team Thread
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Try Scythe Kronos T125ES/CS vs something a bit stronger than Ray Striker, like Phantom/Earth ___ D125WD/EWD or something if you have the parts.
since I saw T125 scraped so much, I changed it to D125 so...
Scythe Kronos D125ES vs. Variares 145WB
both beys launched first 10 times
kronos won 16/20
variares won 4/20
The Hasbro Variares isn't strong. It too hollow, like the rest of Hasbro's first Metal Fury releases. Do you have the parts for the combo I suggested?
no I dont
I guess if you put Variares on T125WB and test against it on LeftSpin, then it would be an acceptional opponent for your Scythe Kronos.
beybladeralex3 (hades master) has told me that he is instead not moving to Georgia, and remains the leader of the Connecticut Hellbringers. But, since Bahamdia Master was given the position during the time that beybladeralex3 HAD planned on moving, they shall be co-leaders of the Connecticut branch. Even though beybladeralex3 is technically not the Georgia branch leader anymore, we are keeping the position open.

NOTE TO Bahamdia Master: You 2 will be discussing any decisions about managing the Connecticut branch. He is too busy to come on WBO much, so you can send anything you'd like to negotiate with him to me in a PM and I will let him know and get back to you when he replies.
kronos SHOULD be allowed because it IS a ghost-like skeleton wrapped up in a dark cloak...
I not saying Kronos isn't allowed. It is in the list that Kronos is a hell/demon like combo. I saying since the Hasbro mold of Scythe does have some minor purposes, you need to test the combo against something strong to make sure it can withstand.
kronos wasn't on the list before
I know. I had forgotten about it, and added it when you asked about your combo. Now please test the suggested Scythe Kronos combo I gave you against either the suggested opponent I mentioned, or have someone else test it for you. I believe there is a thread for that, but I'm not entirely sure.
well, I didn't do a full test because Left-Spin Variares T125WB out-spun Scythe Kronos D125ES by 1 second every round in a no-knockout stadium.
(which is the only stadium I have)
I guess that means they match close in stamina. Just to make sure, I will test it myself. But for now, I guess your Scythe Kronos D125ES is acceptable. But add the WB on it. WB has more stamina.
I don't know if I could do this, but since I am a co-leader of the team, BUMP
Well Bahamdia Master, you are a Co-leader. But not of the entire Hellbringers team. You and beybladeralex3 are Co-leaders of the Hellbringers branch team in Connecticut.
(Jun. 24, 2013  11:40 AM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: I don't know if I could do this, but since I am a co-leader of the team, BUMP
Nobody can do this outside of the marketplace forum.
I know this thread hasn't been very active, but that's due to some situations of mine popping up frequently. I am not meaning to necromance, and if this is considered doing so then please, someone from the Committee, please notify me.[i]

----ATTENTION!----
Bahamdia Master
has decided to relieve himself from the team, thus leaving an open position for a co-leader of the Connecticut HellBringers. But, to go for this position, you must follow these added standards, as well as the standards set for any person who wishes to join the team (<--in the OP):
-Have proper knowledge of bey statistics and strategics
-Be loyal
-Be active
-Be able to represent the team
-Be able to substitute for me and watch over the team thread if I'm inactive
-Must have been joined with the WBO for more than at least a year

As of this moment, and until I note otherwise, the blader newly chosen for this position will be counted on as Substitute Leader of the HellBringers team, but only for overlook purposes. (NOTE: IF PUT INTO SUBSTITUTE POSITION, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE/CANCEL THE TEAM WITHOUT MY CONCENT)

Also to add, there will be some modifications made to the team due to the recent inactivity. Some old members may be replaced, some conditions may be added, modified, or removed, etc.