The General Medabots Gaming Thread - 10 Years Strong!

ARG PLEASE LOCALIZEEEEE
Best way to get them localized is to show interest in the games. Post in these two forums if you can:

http://natsume.com/community/showthread.php?t=2285
http://xseedgames.com/forums/showthread....-%283DS%29
Will do ASAP Grin

Then again if I ever get the money and this DOESN'T get localized, I could still support the game by importing it (along with an Asian 3DS because of Nintendo's oh so wonderful region lock.)

EDIT: Done.
Well... I posted on XSeed, waiting to be activated on Natsume lol
Natsume actually has to approve accounts? Jeeze.
There's been a few large updates regarding Medarot 7 recently:

[Image: av54wgkcmaanu6j-large.jpg]

Those who purchase early are entitled to a set of 32 free augmented reality cards. There will be 64 in total, and the only way to get them all is to buy both Kuwagata, and Kabuto versions of the game. For more info, check out an exhaustive post on it all over on my blog. There's also better quality versions of the previously released screenshots, and the box arts for the release.

Here's the debut trailer, commercial, and augmented reality demonstration:

There's also an ongoing Japanese character popularity ranking. As it's ongoing I haven't written a post on it, but you can follow it on the forums over at PRB.
Bunch of new Medarot models have been detailed:

Quote:[Image: the-edge.png]
The Edge (ジ・エッジ), Helicopter-type
Soldier-themed Medarot that can Medachange into a helicopter. It was shown in one of the early battle screenshots from Famitsu, and part of its transformation can be seen briefly in the trailer.

[Image: rouge-katze.png]
Rouge Katze (ルージュカッツェ), Cat-type
New electricity-based cat Medarot. (Shown in the AR card demo)

[Image: cobalt-setter.png]
Cobalt Setter (コバルトセッター), Dog-type
New dog-type that uses shooting attacks.

[Image: ginban-fairy.png]
Ginban Fairy (ギンバンフェアリ) Figure skater-type
Skating-themed Medarot with blades on its arms. "Ginban" means ice sheet.

[Image: chuugen-haoh.png]
Chuugen Haoh (チュウゲンハオー), Chinese warrior type (CHA00-M)
According to Horuma, it's partly based on Lu Bu from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The name comes from 中原 (central plain) and 覇王 (supreme king). This one also showed up in the AR card demo.

If you'd like to watch the videos that revealed these new models, click here. That's also mixed in with the results of the 2012 Popularity Poll

We also received a preview for the first manga chapter in Saikyo Jump (for the sake of the forum I will not upload all of them, though you can check them all out on the link):

[Image: meda7-book2.jpg]
[Image: meda7-book5.jpg]