The Four Saint Sacred Beast Battle Tournament in McKinney, TX

I want to ask to the Texas Bladers & other states bladers that near TX to make a New tournament for the new Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Old Plastic Gen Beyblades in the Future. 

The bladers with Dragoon Storm or Fantom will battle in A & B block. 

The Bladers with Dranzer Spiral or Flame will battle in C & D block. 

The Bladers with Draciel Shield & Driger Slash will battle in E block. 

1. Bladers must follow the rules.
  2. No bullying Or cheating in the tournament.
  3. Use Hasbro Beyblade burst, Evolution, and Hasbro Old plastic gen beyblades.
  4. The Tournament will play all prime top music & beyblade battle Music. 
  5. The peoples that are watching the battle, please record the battle that your want it if they said yes to.
  6. Bladers will three different burst beyblades in 3 rounds to battle to the final.

I want to see If you bladers are stronger, braver, smarter, and powerful enough to make this Tournament to be the Best one in all of Beyblade Tournament history in 24 year in the future. 

Tell me a in McKinney, TX a place where the Tournament will be held in until the Hasbro Plastic gen Beyblade arrive & practice for the Tournament.

Which of these Four sacred Beast Beyblades is the most powerful?
  1. Dragoon.
  2. Dranzer.
  3. Draciel.
  4. Driger. 
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:58 AM)s213876 Wrote: I want to ask to the Texas Bladers & other states bladers that near TX to make a New tournament for the new Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Old Plastic Gen Beyblades in the Future. 

The bladers with Dragoon Storm or Fantom will battle in A & B block. 

The Bladers with Dranzer Spiral or Flame will battle in C & D block. 

The Bladers with Draciel Shield & Driger Slash will battle in E block. 

1. Bladers must follow the rules.
  2. No bullying Or cheating in the tournament.
  3. Use Hasbro Beyblade burst, Evolution, and Hasbro Old plastic gen beyblades.
  4. The Tournament will play all prime top music & beyblade battle Music. 
  5. The peoples that are watching the battle, please record the battle that your want it if they said yes to.
  6. Bladers will three different burst beyblades in 3 rounds to battle to the final.

I want to see If you bladers are stronger, braver, smarter, and powerful enough to make this Tournament to be the Best one in all of Beyblade Tournament history in 24 year in the future. 

Tell me a in McKinney, TX a place where the Tournament will be held in until the Hasbro Plastic gen Beyblade arrive & practice for the Tournament.

Which of these Four sacred Beast Beyblades is the most powerful?
  1. Dragoon.
  2. Dranzer.
  3. Draciel.
  4. Driger. 

You cannot decide those. All people must follow the Tournament Rules, even the organizers. No one can just run off, makes rules by themselves, and/or do whatever they want. Again, all must abide by the Tournament Rules.